2-Drink Minimum?

What? It’s open mic night at the Laffy Laff-a-Lot Laff Factory?

Jeebus, what is wrong with this guy?

This entry was posted in 4th Reich, Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to 2-Drink Minimum?

1. Bruce388 says:

“what is wrong with this guy?”

Nobody has that kind of time.

2. Retiredeng says:

The simple answer is it’s ALL about him! All.

3. 9thousandfeet says:

Oh come on, you’re so negative!
    He’s acting presidential for heaven’s sake.
    It’s the pivot, I tell ya!
    It’s finally arrived!!!

I got 100 Ameros that say by the time all those Texas pols from the Governor on down are done publicly fellating him and crowing about how magnificently he’s responded to their needs it won’t just be the airheads on Fox who say that either.

4. Feline Mama says:

What The Fuck!! This morally bankrupt Piece of Shit! ” What a crowd, what a turnout!!” On My Mother’s & Aunt Marie’s Soul, SOMEONE do something with this Monster!! PLEASE!! YOU FUCKER GO TO HELL! NOW PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Sirius Lunacy says:

It was the biggest crowd EVER in the history of all mankind for a presidential visit to a natural disaster! Huuuge!!! But you know those fake news networks will lie about it and won’t even show the crowd. SAD!

6. Osirisopto says:

Next he reminded everyone about his YUUUGE, historic electoral victory. And most beautiful price of chocolate cake you ever saw.

7. ming says:

What a crowd. What a turnout. What a Moron.

8. osirisopto says:

I didn’t know this was sweeps week.

9. Mr DeBakey says:

“Thank you everybody. What a crowd, what a turnout.

A funny thing happened on our way to see yawl today. Melania & I were riding in a convertible and by the time we got here, we were carpooling it! Car-pooling – a new experience for us.

Yeah totally new, then it started raining chickens and ducks; Melania said the weather was fowl!

I replied that maybe we need Raindeer instead of the convertible…..”

10. paul fredine says:

you have to feel sorry for texas, having to endure two disasters in a little over one week. oh, the humanity!!!

11. Condi says:

Damnit! I linked to that vid in the comments further up (later in the feed); need to remember to start reading from the bottom up when I arrive here.

On the other hand: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/263280672146337792

12. Green Eagle says:

Maybe an insignificant question, but has anyone seen a picture of the “crowd” that Trump was supposedly addressing? I know I haven’t, and given his constant lying about the size of crowds that show up to see him (most recently in Phoenix, where he described a crowd of about 3,000 as being 15,000, with thousands more trying to get in) I wonder if there was anything in the way of a crowd there at all. Not that important, because at this point, one more lie from Trump means just about nothing, but I’d like to know.

13. Ed says:

Where is that 700 club moron now, and his ilk, explaining God’s wrath? And who the hell would want God’s message filtered through Mr. Mega-church Joel Osteen’s ass after he acted more like a grifter graduate from Trump U than anything else in his response to this catastrophe? Sad.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s