News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

Building A Better Theocracy

Shorter Charisma News: “Jeebus is a peeper.”

Here’s a taste of the longer version:

Would you want your parents to watch you as you watch the nudity and violence depicted on Game of Thrones? Your heavenly Father sees all that you see. His Spirit lives in you and is subjected to whatever your experience.

You know, I understand some people are exhibitionists, so maybe they can work out something with a peeper like Jeebus?

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. M. Bouffant says:

As if Chee-zis doesn’t know what nudity & violence look like!

2. Ten Bears says:

She would find leacherous ogling of twelve year old girls something to be ashamed of.

3. He also sees you when your shitting, he sees when you’re a flake
    He knows when you’ve been bad or good
    so be good or HE’LL TORTURE YOU FOREVER IN A LAKE OF FIRE, THE BLOODTHIRSTY MONSTER

4. Steve-O says:

So the heavenly father would see me on the sofa with a 14 year old black lab on my lap, rubbing its tummy while I passively watched a television show? Okay. I have other seats, he can have one and watch GoT with me.

5. Jim says:

I’d just like to remind the Bible thumpers that Jeebus was the result of an Archangel raping his own mother so this scurrilous sex sin stuff goes all the way back to the beginning. Just sayin’.

6. Mr DeBakey says:

40 years ago this week, Tupelo’s most famous son passed.
    But, 20 years before that:
    In August 1956, a local juvenile court judge threatened to arrest Elvis if he shook his body while performing at Jacksonville’s Florida Theatre. The judge believed that his music was “undermining the youth of America.”

7. cirze says:

Good thing we’re all atheists here.

• speak for yourself – during the school year i go to church at least twice a week (once for choir practice, once to perform, and the occasional holy day of obligation)

may the creative forces of the universe smile in our general direction

8. E.A. Blair says:

My parents are dead, but I’m pretty sure my mother would like it a lot and my father wouldn’t understand it at all. I used to give my mom fantasy novels I’d read, and when she and I discussed them, my dad couldn’t understand how we could talk about the doings of nonexistent people.

9. Bruce388 says:

Jesus won’t see anything he hasn’t seen before. The idea of the grandparents, parents, and various aunts and uncles watching me enjoy my evil, twisted pleasures is a bit of a downer.

10. paul fredine says:

seeing as how there have been thousands of real life atrocities he’s been witness to (some he even actively encouraged if one is to believe the wholly bibble) i’m sure he’ll get over a little small screen cosplay.

11. Oblios_Cap says:

So Jebbus averts his eyes when you’re nude? So there are no sexual sins.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s