From the ‘Some of my best friends are black’ Files

Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump’s personal attorney tweets:

I guess his billable hours just took a hit.

This entry was posted in Racism, White Punks on Dope. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to From the ‘Some of my best friends are black’ Files

1. There’s not enough covfefe in the world to deal with this bs. Also, he couldn’t find a picture of at least ONE Asian person? He gets a D-.

• Feline Mama says:

The comment “Some of my best friends are blah, blah, blah…………………….” is my favorite racist sayin’ by a’ non-racist!’ (insert snark here)

2. He’s trying super hard to sanitize himself, yet remain a loyal lickspittle. Sad!

3. “Just because I’m the wife of a loyal Thane doesn’t mean I condone usurpers and assassins!” Lady Macbeth, who continued “Have they invented Super Goop Hand Cleanser yet??”

I hear they serve some beautiful cake at Trump Tower.

5. tommyspoon says:

Sigh… This is one of those weeks I’m glad my Father isn’t around to see this crap. And then I am reminded that he’s gone.

But I’m on vacation soon! Good thing: I am rapidly running out of fucks to give about any of this nonsense.

6. Jane Dough says:

well, he seems to have himself convinced, if no one else…

7. Bruce388 says:

There was that Seinfeld episode where George felt compelled to prove he had a black friend….

8. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

This is a textbook ‘shanda fur die goyim’.

9. paul fredine says:

well, a lawyer can defend a guy accused of murder even if he knows the guy is guilty but the upside is he still gets paid.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s