(UPDATED) This is nuts

About 8 minutes in, the thing goes so sideways when Preznint Stupid defends statues of the Confederacy.

UPDATE 1 – I’ve been trying to take dictation:

“I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. Not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch…

…you had a group on one side and the other, and they came at each other with clubs, and it was vicious and horrible. It was a horrible thing to watch. There is another side. There was a group on this side, you can call them the left. You have just called them the left, that came violently attacking the other group. You can say what you want. That’s the way it is…

…I think there’s blame on both sides. I have no doubt about it.”

It’s close enough to see that Hair Führer is defending Nazis and white supremacists. And I’m not the only one who saw that:

This entry was posted in 4th Reich, Hair Führer Donald Trump, snark. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to (UPDATED) This is nuts

1. His witless comments are disturbing; more disturbing, 77% of Republicans still approve of him.

That says a whole lot of shit about THEM.

2. Nora Daly says:

Donnie – stop digging!

• Bruce388 says:

Donnie can’t help himself. And the more he digs, the lower his approval ratings. At least I hope they’re getting lower.

• Feline Mama says:

Donnie – STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• paul fredine says:

no. by all means keep going. the more he talks, the more he reveals about his true self and the deeper the hole gets. it’s rather fun, in a perverse way, watching him destroy himself. hopefully the continuing russian investigation will provide enough dirt to cover him up, him and all his cohorts from pence on down.

• Infidel753 says:

If he digs any further, he’ll soon be having another chat with Xi Jinping.

3. Feline Mama says:

OK, I’m living a Really BAD Twilight Zone Ep. Lasting too long. Thank goodness President Obama is at the helm! OH WAIT!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGG!! HELP!!!

4. 9thousandfeet says:

TG, you remember that video I posted back before the election—the one where he talks about how proud he is of his German blood? About it being “great stuff”?

Take another look at it now, in all its glory, in the light of what we’ve figured out about this guy since then.

Donald J. Trump actually is a fucking Nazi in most important respects.
    He just is, and has been for decades.

The menace to society is insane.

6. the white house staff are surprised that he would say all this in public – they have heard him say it in private many times

7. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Those violent leftists, attacking that car with their bodies.

He is the worst, simply the worst…

8. Infidel753 says:

Even granting for the sake of argument that that’s true, all of them were OK with participating in an event with people carrying Confederate and Nazi flags. If I went to a rally and saw that, I’d turn around and leave immediately. Participation implies, at the least, a degree of approval. You just don’t do that when there are Nazis involved.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s