News That Will Drive You to Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

Rev. Lance Wallnau knows who really killed “poor little [sic! sic! sic!] Roger Ailes.”

I’ll give you a spoiler alert, if you don’t want to read who dunnit, so don’t read any further…

…it was us liberals who done killed the gelatinous mass known as Roger Ailes!

And demons (of course). Just as Jeebus fortold! Take it away, Rev.

“I’m convinced he fell down partially because of stress and the spiritual warfare. Bang, bashes his head, hemorrhages and bleeds, 77 years old, dies of an accident in his own house. But, I’ll tell you, it was liberals who killed him, not the floor; it’s spirits and curses and demons.”

OK, which of you demons did it? I think we liberals owe you a beer.

This entry was posted in Lance Wallnau, Theocrats, Xristian Xraxies. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to News That Will Drive You to Drink

1. Steve-O says:

*Slowly I raise my hand…*

2. Come one now, the murder was captured on film, even:

3. stopthemovie says:

I didn’t kill him but I will gladly piss on his grave!

4. We all deserve a beer…

5. Sirius Lunacy says:

Whoever it was you were about 60 years too late

6. What kind of bizarre, bad acid trip world do these folks live in? If they weren’t causing such chaos in the real world, I’d have to feel sorry for them!

• Infidel753 says:

They live in a world full of demons and invisible evil forces constantly offing people, turning them gay, or what have you, where mumbling to yourself (while claiming to be talking to another invisible being in the sky) is the only defense. Fundamentalism is basically a form of occultism. It’s not all that different from thinking all that stuff in the Harry Potter books is literally real.

7. Infidel753 says:

Demons are supposed to be pro-evil, aren’t they? If it was a demon that killed Roger “The Blob” Ailes, surely that would be considered a friendly-fires casualty. Satan must not have been pleased.

8. paul fredine says:

can i slap him, please?

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s