Grifters Gotta Grift

Livewire tells us:

The Washington Post reported, citing two unnamed sources familiar with the discussions, that the Secret Service left its Midtown digs in Trump Tower after a dispute over the terms of its lease, in particular the price and “other conditions.”

I read the news today, oh boy.

Seriously? Our grifter-in-chief raised the rent on the people who are protecting him?

Since then, according to the report, the Secret Service relocated its command post to a trailer on the sidewalk below.

I would be fine if they moved the trailer to the other side of Manhattan. Hell, I’d be happy if the Secret Service were not so good at their jobs.

This entry was posted in 4th Reich, grifters. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Grifters Gotta Grift

1. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Whoa, you mean the Secret Service isn’t supposed to be a revenue stream?

2. A.J. says:

Oh,to again get that Reich-wing email bitching about the Clinton’s charging the Secret Service $10K a month for the space they used protecting them, a rate equal to their mortgage.

(Of course it was bullshit. The Clinton’s refused any payments.)

That’s too bad. I heard he was going to donate this month’s salary to the Boy Scouts. With this new development, salary donations are off the table now for sure. He’ll show them.

4. Osirisopto says:

How much is a bottle of water at mar-lago-GoGo on Saturday?

How much on Wednesday?

5. RevZafod says:

Well, when Secret Service agents take the job, they take the oath that starts “I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic….”. “all enemies, domestic”? Hmmmm.

Just sayin’; if someone’s futzing with the Constitution, agents have a duty to perform.

6. w3ski4me says:

Typical of ‘the Cheetolini’ that he tried to make a profit off of his protection. What a greedy fool, but so be it. I so hope somethings bites him in the ass, biggly and soon.
    w3ski

7. Bruce388 says:

How about some more Secret Service scandals involving hookers and booze? Now’s the time.

Bruce388, I understand Melanoma is no longer a free-lancer. Word on the street is that Hair Führer is not into booze. Now Blow on the other hand…

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s