A Dead-Eyed Dick

Deep thoughts from Stephen Miller

I was seriously bamboozled by the use of Cosmopolitan when noted Übermenschen fan-club president Stephan ‘American Carnage’ Miller used it so passionately the other day. You see, besides the tasty summertime cocktail of the same name, I think of cosmopolitan as being a good thing, you know, smart, witty, hip; dare I say it: A city dweller. And as a elitist west-coast city-dweller, of course I see it as being a net positive.

I didn’t realize Cosmopolitan is a code word to the haters. A code word with a long history.

I thought Miller was just trying to slur a reporter with being from a big city, you know, so that Possum Hollar would snicker. I didn’t realize he was saying anything so racially loaded.

So then I got interested in why Screech got so worked up over the 1883 Emma Lazarus poem The New Colossus; The statue was dedicated on October 28, 1886. Those of us who are of French heritage know that French sculptor Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi and Gustave Eiffel made the Statue. There is a famous story of how the French raised the money to build the statue and ship it to the US in pieces, and the last piece was the poem. But this history is twisted by the racists.

So what do we take away from this (besides that ol’ Grain is slipping in his dotage)? We really do have White Nationalists in the White House (I think it is a given that Steve Bannon is also in that camp, what with Breitbart and all) – and in very senior positions. Miller is fluent in the dog whistles that speak to Stormfront (no link for obvious reasons), but we also must note that there was a strategy when the Russia Usurper sent out Miller to announce and defend the newly proposed immigration policy.

They knew what they were doing and wanted him to dogwhistle it to the racists. We live in very dark times indeed.

This entry was posted in 4th Reich, Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, Stephen Miller, Pee-Wee Goering. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to A Dead-Eyed Dick

1. tommyspoon says:

Oh, the GOP has been dog-whistling to the racists since the 1960s. At least, back then, they were much subtler about it. Now they’re just blasting it out through a bullhorn. Boring, really.

Besides, based on his wardrobe, Miller is more “cosmopolitan” than I am at the moment. Being a poor artist doesn’t leave much for a wardrobe budget. 😉

2. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

The crazy thing is that Miller is Jewish… he must hate his parents something fierce.

3. Steve-O says:

Can I just refer to him as Pee-Wee Goering?

• Bruce388 says:

Yeah, but without Pee-Wee Herman’s charm. Or Goering’s for that matter.

Steve-O – I think you just gave him his MPS nickname without even having a rigged election!

That’s efficiency! The kind that makes the trains run on time, if you know what I mean and I think you do!

Stephan ‘American Carnage’ Miller makes a good poster boy for these dark times.

5. i couldn’t understand why a guy with a ‘cosmopolitan’ background was using ‘cosmopolitan’ as an insult – who is the target of this influence attempt? i did understand that he was being as nasty to the reporter as he thought he could get away with

may the creative forces of the universe stand beside us, and guide us, through the night (speaking metaphorically) with the light from above

6. Pingback: Mexico, NAACP, Confederate, Civil War, White Supremacy, Repeal’s Motivation – FairAndUNbalanced.com

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s