The Evening Quote, Leakers Gotta Leak Edition

(Wired)

Our new BFF Smoochie made a phone call to Ryan Lizza at the New Yorker and ironically forgot to go on background when he leaked all over the place:

“I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,” he said, speaking of Trump’s chief strategist. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the fucking strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.” (Bannon declined to comment.)

There’s so much more at the New Yorker link. Leakers Gotta Leak.

This entry was posted in Anthony 'Smoochi' Scaramucci, snark. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to The Evening Quote, Leakers Gotta Leak Edition

1. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Ya know, I don’t think we’re going to miss Spicey at all…

Smoochie is a different kinda character than Spicy; we’ll still miss Spicy’s inability to pronounce names of foreign leaders, but Smoochie has his own kinda eff’ing charm.

2. DarkStar says:

Another class act. Our country is being run by a bunch of dim witted mooks and wanna be goodfellas all sucking up to an orange hued megalomaniac who thinks he’s king and his tweets are dictates from on high. What happened to this country?

• Osirisopto says:

First there was saint Ronnie of the ray-gun.

Then DLC happened.

• tomshefchik says:

Remember when GOPers and Dems expected wisdom, honesty, honor, stability, and judgement from a POTUS? Now that Don “The Con” has shown the entire world he has none of those characteristics the GOP no longer cares. They will never admit we had them all just six short months ago. Sad.

3. Pupienus Maximus says:

Methinks Smoochie might have a leetle snowflake – meaning flakes of snow in the 80s sense, the kind of snow I hoovered up in mass quantities at Halston’s table at Studio back in the day.

4. speaking of the allegations about steve bannon, i am reminded of the humorous remark i heard at the lunch table in the high school cafeteria, all those decades ago – the guy who told it to me went on to be an engineer at the evironmental protection agency –

why does a dog lick his own nuts?
    because he can

5. tommyspoon says:

When I started reading that New Yorker piece, I thought it was some sort of parody. Then I realized it wasn’t. And then I laughed harder.

‘Spoon – I know, right? I wish to blog I could swear like that, the birds outside my window would stop chirping at 4AM if I knew how to do that.

6. tomshefchik says:

Smoochie is the right moniker. What’s with the duck lips in the photo?

7. This man is insane. I found myself laughing at the sheer absurdity of it all…I suspect that he won’t last very long.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s