The Afternoon Quote: ‘You’re Fired!’

Tiger Beat on the Potomac (thanks Charlie!) has the goods:

“This is the problem with the leaking,” [The Mooch] said. “This is actually a terrible thing. Let’s say I’m firing Michael Short today. The fact that you guys know about it before he does really upsets me as a human being and as a Roman Catholic.”

And then the Mooch goes on:

“I’m committed to taking the comms shop down to Sarah [Huckabee Sanders] and me, if I can’t get the leaks to stop,” Scaramucci told POLITICO.

This entry was posted in 4th Reich, Anthony 'Smoochi' Scaramucci. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to The Afternoon Quote: ‘You’re Fired!’

1. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Gaaaaahhh, that false piety is disgusting!

2. Yo Mooch, there’s a hell of a lot more you’ve don that should upset you more ‘as a Roman Catholic’, starting with ‘I’m shilling for a psychopathic monster with access to the nuclear codes’.

Yah know, I don’t think that a sin so easily washed away by a few Hail Marys…

• Feline Mama says:

When ya don’t got nutin’ to say, thru out the “religious” card. OH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Redhand says:

I was raised a Roman Catholic, and have a fair amount of respect for the Christian tradition when it serves as a genuine motivation for “good works.” But this shit!? Same with Paul Ryan as he touts his RC creds while seeking to harm millions of poor citizens to benefit the 1%. I won’t even go into the Evangelicals and their “prosperity gospels” scams.
      “Jesus wept.”

This oily scumbag does come across as a perfect spokesman for Trump, however. Perfect together!

3. osirisopto says:

“The fact that you guys know about it before he does really upsets me.”

He should probably talk to the leaker in chief about that.

In another article, I read that the fired guy learned about it in the news.

I cannot get over what a shitheel this guy is; we are in for some EPIC news updates. SNL is going to have a field day (Spicy was kind of a weirdly sympathetic character to them, but the Mooch is just loaded with Trumpian targets).

• Osirisopto says:

That’s much worse than being fired in an email.

In the past two years I’ve heard of no one sccusing trump or his flunkies of having either courage or honor.

4. RobGinChicago says:

What a pair, Mooch and Cousin It, Scum & Scummier.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s