Midday Palate Cleanser

This bird is my hero:

An extra seed for Apollo, my good man. Spare no expense!

This entry was posted in Palate Cleansers. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Midday Palate Cleanser

1. quakerinabasement says:

“That’s right office. He sicced his attack bird on us!”

2. Redhand says:

Hysterical!

3. Redhand says:

And I guess you could say the owner “gave them the bird.”

4. nonnie9999 says:

Ironic that they got sicced by a parrot while parroting their LDS nonsense.

5. DarkStar says:

Watched it with the sound off and playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkp8ZdQ9SqI Epic!

6. Pupienus Maximus says:

Who’s a good bird? That’s a good bird yes he is!

7. last time i had mormon “elders” – as they call their 20 year old missionaries – at my door i made them listen to me recite “the prayer of st francis”

a friend of mine in high school was a mormon – now, half a century later, he isn’t – so it goes

it could be for some people it’s the best option available at the time

in an analysis of james tate’s poem “shroud of the gnome” i posted a link to a summary and exegesis of the gnostic “hymn of the pearl” from a mormon perspective – see http://tinyurl.com/qyuy5ud.

this was in the context of discussing a number of tate’s poems at blckdgrd’s place

• Bruce388 says:

A few years ago we were visiting cousins in Montana. The Mormons were doing their annual pancake breakfast for July Fourth. It was pretty funny seeing teenagers wearing “Elder” badges.

Back when they started the business, I suppose 20 was a ripe old age for an elder.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s