As Bees In Honey Drown

The Russian Usurper told his base of Deplorables that he doesn’t want to appoint a poor person to manage the economy, a point with which the blue collar crowd agreed.

So let’s listen as the aggrieved, forgotten, white rurals in the fly-over state of Iowa applaud the Russian Usurper as he tells them why he’s installed more alligators into The Swamp:

“I love all people, rich or poor, but in those particular positions I just don’t want a poor person. Wilbur [Ross]  is a very rich person in charge of commerce. That’s the kind of thinking we want. You know really. They’re representing the country. They don’t want the money. They’re representing the country.”

This entry was posted in 4th Reich. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to As Bees In Honey Drown

1. osirisopto says:

THis always comes to mind whenever I hear he holds a rally…

2. A.J. says:

“Wilbur [Ross] is a very rich person in charge of commerce. That’s the kind of thinking we want.”

Late 20th Century. Got it.

Sweet Jesus on a Schwinn! I just checked him on Wikipedia and his second “traditional family values” wife was…Betsy McCaughey!!! Phuck.

3. Feline Mama says:

You disgusting, POS. “that’s the kind of thinking WE want.” DON’T include me in your sick thoughts. So called “poor” people by your standards can’t THINK? Only “rich” people? Damn, I hate you!!

4. Green Eagle says:

The absolutely classic case of appointing a really rich guy to run the economy was when three Republican Presidents in a row appointed Andrew Mellon, one of the richest people on earth, to be Treasury Secretary. That was in the 1920’s, and Mellon decided that the Federal government should only help his fellow rich guys, and no one else. I guess we know how that worked out. Or at least a small minority of us do.

5. MDavis says:

“They don’t want the money”?!? They DO want the money is how they get rich!! Trump – huckster or tool? (or both)

6. HarpoSnarx says:

“I’m a tellin’ ya Starr, if yor Mama doesn’t stop blocking the big screen teevee with her IV bag, I’m dropping her off on that back road where Mitch and me dumped that old mattress last week.”

7. paul fredine says:

if he really wants people who know how to manage money, he SHOULD be talking to and bringing in ‘poor’ people who actually need to work on a budget, to manage costs and provide real financial security for their families, not just the guys in the penthouse offices who only sit back counting and collecting it, waiting to collect their ‘golden parachutes’ and sail off on their yachts into the sunset.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s