Meet Randy Bryce Who Is Gonna Kick Paul Ryan to the Curb

This is pretty great:

I’ve been saying for a while the Left needs to learn how to tell a story. Randy Bryce is showing us how.

I wonder if a Speaker of the House can lose re-election? I know it happened during the Clinton years, but I don’t think it’s happened since.

So, come’on Wisconsin, make some history. Remember when Virginia kicked Eric Cantor to the curb? You can do it, too.

This entry was posted in 4th Reich. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Meet Randy Bryce Who Is Gonna Kick Paul Ryan to the Curb

1. quakerinabasement says:

DAYum!

He is doin’ it right!

2. angryspittle says:

Shit, get real. Wisconsin has rigged the voting system to the point a Dem will have a real uphill struggle to win any office.

• Delia Guzman-Bass says:

True–I don’t trust our entire election process, between gerrymandering and voting machine hacking–but we have to keep trying.

3. Karla says:

Didn’t Tom Daschle lose while he was speaker?
    This ad is fantastic.

Daschle was the Senate Minority Leader, Sen. Bill Frist was the Majority Leader. I think child molestor Denny Hastart was the Speaker of the House.

• Bruce388 says:

Tom Foley, Democrat, was Speaker of the House, defeated in 1994 (first Speaker to lose since 1862) in the Republican wave that gave us Newt as Speaker, who defiled the office for four years.

I’m trying to imagine Paul Ryan working the iron but I got nothin.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s