News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

Our old pal Coach Dave went to a Gay Pride March…

…and came back to declare holy war. Why? Because the ‘mos sang Jeebus Loves Me.

“You ain’t got any idea of the war that’s raging outside the four walls of the church. Pollyanna, stick-your-head-in-the-sand ostriches! That’s all you are! That’s all you are. ‘Well, just share the love of Jesus with them.’ Hey, they think Jesus loves them; they think we’re the evil ones! Don’t you understand what’s going on? Don’t you know it’s a war? Don’t you know they want your children? Don’t you know they’re occupying your pulpits? Don’t you understand that those same people singing ‘Jesus loves you this I know’ want to kill us?”

What more proof does Dave need to declare a holy war?

This entry was posted in Coach Dave, Homophobia, Theocrats. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. Jim says:

Frankly, cats, dogs and especially goats videos are much more interesting and intelligent than the random drivel these pretend preachers vomit. I, for one, as a fan of the site, would prefer not to see this shite since we already know it’s out there and not going to go away. It’s the part of America that is dragging us down. Let’s see more political satire or even subversive art.

Jim –

I understand your point. I wish that it were the case that we could let them fly underneath our radar, BUT…

Y’all Qaeda is the greatest threat, bar none, for our democracy. They only need two more states to sign up for a Constitutional Convention, and they can (and will) impose a theocracy on us.

I don’t push my credentials very much, but MPS was the last winner of the Americans United *Postie* award for blogging for the Separation of Church and State. Sounding the alarm against theocracy is a lonely job, the media won’t touch it, and most political bloggers don’t see it until it is too late.

I keep tabs on it because it is important.

• MDavis says:

Thanks for listening to these folks Ten – I cannot get through the video, I just …
        The more I listen to this klown, the more I learn about him, the more I believe it is a really good thing that he was removed from an authority position in a school. Anyone doing undercover (heh) investigations on him would surely hit paydirt. The only question is which gender(s) he manipulates.

2. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

He’s projecting like an IMAX.

3. lahruRuss says:

Kill ’em with kindness works again

4. paul fredine says:

i think i need to find a voodoo doll in his image.

5. E.A. Blair says:

If ol’ Coach Dave were given a single magic prayer that would kill all the ‘mos, he’d just have to start looking around for another group to hate.

If that isn’t hate speech, I don’t know what is.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s