More Exciting News From The Trump Admin!!!

More Exciting News From Trumplandia!

Our Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has released the following statement:Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein

“Americans should exercise caution before accepting as true any stories attributed to anonymous ‘officials,’ particularly when they do not identify the country – let alone the branch or agency of government – with which the alleged sources supposedly are affiliated. Americans should be skeptical about anonymous allegations. The Department of Justice has a long-established policy to neither confirm nor deny such allegations.”

So there! Sounds all legit and legal, totally not like an illiterate mango-hued shitgibbon dictated it, or anything.

This entry was posted in 4th Reich. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to More Exciting News From The Trump Admin!!!

1. Sirius Lunacy says:

“Americans should exercise caution before accepting as true any stories attributed to Trump administration ‘officials,’ particularly when they do not identify the country with which the alleged sources supposedly are affiliated”

Edited for Accuracy

2. Condi says:

It’s as though this administration has been exclusively populated by former residents of the Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane.

3. A.J. says:

“…be skeptical about anonymous allegations.”

Love it! I’m going to use that statement. I’m positive that, in the next few days, I’ll get another one of “those” unsigned, unattributed Reich-wing emails bitching about the Mooselims, the blahs, welfare, ‘them’, ‘those people’, etc., etc., and I’m going toss that one back at them. I reply to all of them, usually with a, “OK, who wrote it?” And now there is an authority backing me up!!

4. Redhand says:

I don’t know, I have the feeling that the orange shitgibbon may actually have drafted this. 🙂

I will say that one of the great pleasures of the Trump presidency is knowing how much emotional pain and anxiety his incumbency has caused him. “Yo Shitgibbon, be careful what you want; you may get more than you bargained for.” Normally I don’t wish such things on anyone, but in his case I make an exception.

5. Bruce388 says:

I don’t think that’s Trump’s handiwork. There are too many words with too many syllables. SAD!

6. paul fredine says:

trump could never have dictated it. it’s got too many multi-syllable words.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s