Watch Me Pull A Rabbit Outta My Ass — Trump

How many times can the Russian Usurper deflect an distract? It’s like asking how many angels can dance on a pinhead. Look, here’s another one doing the ol’ buck-and-wing:

This entry was posted in 4th Reich, Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Watch Me Pull A Rabbit Outta My Ass — Trump

1. Redhand says:

Hey asshole, you probably stole the election from her, with the help of the Russkies. Nobody gives a crap about these bullshit claims of yours against her. What we’re interested in is your admitted obstruction of justice in firing Comey to cover your ass.

2. Jeffrey Flood says:

Well we know that there are 75415 clicks on the heart icon out of the “swirling mass of grey, black and white”.

3. The dumb fuck probably thinks they poured actual Clorox all over the servers.

And if Bill met with the AG, who reported to Obama, how just did the (at the time, private citizen) Hillary ‘obstruct’ anything?

4. Osirisopto says:

Both sides, eh?

5. Bruce388 says:

And don’t forget all the investigators Obama fired in the first 140 days of the presidency that the Russians stole for him.

6. Jim says:

Ah, you just went right back to my young childhood and one of the best cartoon series ever.

Mine, too. Saturday morning cartoons were me and my big brother. He also lent me his Mad Magazine collection when he went off to college. Gave me a solid grounding in the classics.

• Redhand says:

Yeah, Rocky and Bullwinkle. Loved it! Tudor the Turtle was another classic for me. I think of the Wizard a lot when clients ignore my advice and then come running: “Help Mr. Wizard!”
        But, especially in these troubled times, shouldn’t you be featuring Boris and Natasha more? 😉

• Bruce388 says:

My first issue of Mad had a piece mocking “Lassie.” The boy: “Lassie, let’s play checkers. Chess is a little too advanced. Maybe next year you can teach me.”

7. Pupienus Maximus says:

I’ll bet dollars to donuts there are no angels dancing on that pinhead tRump. Pissing on it, maybe, but not dancing.

8. paul fredine says:

if he can accuse hillary of ‘destroying phones with a hammer’ wouldn’t it be fair to accuse him of trying to destroy american democracy with a hammer and sickle?

I’m pretty sure it would be more effective if he tweeted something more like this:

The crooked W administration destroyed computer hard drives w/ drills, ‘bleached’ a gazillion emails, & shredded enough documents to fill a landfill- & they talk about obstruction. NOT FAIR. Treat me more like Bush dammit.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s