Psychopaths and Critics be damned: Kathy Griffin has NOTHING to Apologize for

Kathy Griffin, like many humorists and satirists makes a bold, brave and hilarious statement about Trump. I applaud her and have mad respect for this joke.

kathy griffin

Trump’s relentless pummeling of Muslims, banning refugees, and Muslims from eight Muslim majority countries, is unconstitutional and religious discrimination, period. In Trump’s irrational, warped mind, he unequivocally believes that all Muslims are terrorists and members of ISIS. To me, this joke represented HIS Islamophobia.

According to the Boston Globe, Griffin’s interpretation was: “I caption this ‘there was blood coming out of his eyes, blood coming out of his …wherever.”

Recall, during the campaign, of Megyn Kelly Trump said, “There was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her… wherever.”

Since she tweeted this image out, she’s been pilloried by the Trump family, the press, her colleagues and others. CNN fired her. The backlash has been swift, unprecedented, misogynistic, and so fucking inappropriate, I want to scream from the recesses of my womb. Regarding Trump, Griffin said, “I’m going to be honest,” she said through tears. “He broke me, he broke me, he broke me.

I guarantee those words make the tangerine hair führer’s micro-dick as erect as one-third the size of a toothpick.

Melania questions Kathy’s mental health, “When you consider some of the atrocities happening in the world today, a photo opportunity like this is simply wrong and makes you wonder about the mental health of the person who did it,” the statement continued.

Smelly, sweetie, your husband is responsible for many of the atrocities happening nationally, hate crimes continue to rise, and internationally. Stop self-dealing for 5-minutes and wake the fuck up, or remain in 50 shades of dumb fuckery. Trump is a malignant, narcissistic psychopath. Those who live in denial shouldn’t throw shade at a normal human being.

Donald Trump Jr. tweeted this:

Ignorant mother fucker, let me remind him what Right wing nut jobs and racists consistently did to President Obama.

treatment of obama

This isn’t the “Left” today, Trump Jr., this and scores of other responses are to Trump’s gross incompetence as POTUS, and unforgivable, despicable behavior. Over 66M Americans despise Donald Trump, including republicans, independents and centrists. He’s not a liberal issue- he’s a fascist, a walking violation of human rights, equal rights, civil rights, and humanity here and abroad. He’s the biggest terrorist threat facing our country.

Trump’s Tweet in response to Griffin’s post:

Are you kidding me?! He’s a shame buffet. This from the man who has said during the election, 155 of the most offensive things:

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. … They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

“I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.” (Referring to Muslims celebrating on 9/11 at a rally in Birmingham, Alabama, Nov. 21, 2015)

“I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters.” (Rally in Iowa, January 23, 2016)

If you’re up for a thorough cleansing – vomiting – here’s a list of 27 Real Things Trump Has Actually Said Since Becoming President.

Two comedians who came to Griffin’s defense, D.L. Hughley: “If You Got Mad At Kathy Griffin And Didn’t Say S**t About Ted Nugent, You’re A Hypocrite.”  Jim Carrey Defends Kathy Griffin After Trump Photo Scandal: It’s Her Job to ‘Cross the Line’.

They’re right.

Bravo, Kathy Griffin. May your career flourish.

Wake up, America, Trump is destroying our country, not comedians and comedy writers adding prolific and hilarious commentary on the deadly crisis that is Donald J. Trump.

This entry was posted in Kathy Griffin, Politics, snark and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Psychopaths and Critics be damned: Kathy Griffin has NOTHING to Apologize for

1. tengrain says:

Bravo, Katie! Many thanks for saying this so well! — TG

2. moeman says:

Very well said!

Conservatives killed political correctness so they no one to blame but themselves. Poor wittle snowflakes.

• roket says:

insert ‘have’ where appropriate, please. grrrr

• Feline Mama says:

As stated in this very well said post, the stuff that the gop have directed towards pres. Obama was/is DEPLORABLE & REPREHENSIBLE & NO ONE spoke up!! JERKS!!

• Did you read Trump’s tweets this morning about the Travel Ban? He’s pissed off because he feels the new version is “watered down” to be “PC.” Trump/GOP/cabinet – they’re psychotic racists. Agreed re: political correctness.

4. Bruce388 says:

I’d like to add something to this, but I can’t. It’s perfect.

• Come on, I know you got something for me. Toss it out there?! Can you believe how misogynistic Griffin is being treated?!

• Bruce388 says:

No, sorry, Katie, I don’t. Your inclusion of those photos of Obama being burned, hanged, etc. made your post complete. And perfect.

It’s really sad how so many people can have selective memories. I just heard from a FB friend about how Obama’s spending ruined the country. Dubya, on the other hand, has slid down the memory hole.

5. Feline Mama says:

hey, mel, if there is anyone’s “mental health” to be questioned it is yours for still being with THAT IDIOT, DISGUSTING PIG!!!!!!!

6. I kept hearing about her but didn’t realise what was going on. Picture was maybe in poor taste but the reaction is so completely OTT. Trump will do anything to push the notion that he’s the most hard done by President, but as you rightly pointed out, he and his team did the same and worse to Obama. Hypocrisy, we meet again.

7. Ali Redford says:

Thank you, Katie. Your piece is perfect.

8. osirisopto says:

But it was mainstream funny for conservatives.
    All their punchlines depend on someone getting hurt.

9. MDavis says:

I may I have discovered why Cons are so dead set against abortion! It’s a culinary thing! Here some snips:
    “There is likewise another great advantage in my scheme, that it will prevent those voluntary abortions, …” and “I have been assured … that a young healthy child well nursed is at a year old a most delicious, nourishing, and wholesome food…” See!? It all makes sense…
    Oh, wait, this is old news. And considered “biting satire”, by the way.
    Compare and contrast…

10. Feline Mama says:

Hey, daddy dearest. For some one who Cares about his 11 yr old Son, YOU sure do keep him in the shadows.. Don’t take him golfing, maybe fishing. You know, that father & son bonding stuff.
    TRUMPH, you are a PHONY PRICK!

11. Sirius Lunacy says:

I fully agree that all the folks who had no problem with all that stuff when Obama was in office but are in full outrage mode over Kathy Griffin are astounding hypocrites. However, I’m afraid that anybody who was outraged over the Obama stuff but are on board with Kathy Griffin are also hypocrites. Yes, I do not like the current POTUS and I will poke fun at him and talk about impeachment and possible prison time, but there is a line and I believe Kathy crossed it. The beheading of a sitting US President is not a joke.

12. A.J. says:

Barron Trump was upset by this? Bullshit. No eleven-year old boy in the western hemisphere has a clue, knowledge of, or interest in Kathy Griffin.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s