Dignitude!

There are no big hands when it is Trump Time!

Crooks and Liars tells us that the Russian Usurper whined while giving the commencement address at the Coast Guard Academy:

“I want to take this opportunity to give you some advice,” he said. Over the course of your life, you will find that thing are not always fair. You will find that thing happen to you that you do not deserve and that are not always warranted, but you have to put your head down and fight, fight, fight,” Trump said.

He continued, “Never ever, ever give up. Things will work out just fine. Look at the way I’ve been treated lately.”

He opened up his arms for sympathy.

“Especially by the media. No politician in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly. You can’t let them get you down.”

You just cannot make up shit like that, and please Hair Führer tell your troubles to President Obama. You know, the guy who you accused of being an illegitimate president because you claimed he was born in Kenya.

This entry was posted in Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Dignitude!

1. Shorter Trump!

“Me, me me ME ME! Me!!! Me Me mee! Bigly!”

He’s kind of like an evil narcissistic Groot: “I am Trump!”

2. Sirius Lunacy says:

Trump really is being treated unfairly. He’s being treated far, far better than he deserves. As far as no other politician ever being treated worse… Well, he still has his head on his shoulders, so I would say he has missed out on that that distinction.

• Feline Mama says:

Yeah, Idiot in Chief, Unfairly?? You R still the fuckin’ POTUS. Can’t stand the fire,……………. Uhm, “Put your head DOWN & fight?? Isn’t that suppose to be “Hold your head up HIGH ………..
      Oh, & the media? They report what is. If YOU say & DO ‘stoopid’, they report it. Maybe, stop the “Stoopid”.

3. RobGinChicago says:

I think Lincoln, Garfield, and McKinley might disagree with Trump’s assertion that a little bit of well-deserved criticism and ridicule trumps assassination.

4. Pupienus Maximus says:

After reading about the whiner in chief I need something to pick my spirits up. Like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIo9ROTi7a4

5. The boy who cried wolf.

He’s 74 years old and just now discovering that he can’t always get what he wants. Sad. Very, very sad. Snowflake!!

7. Osirisopto says:

Maybe he’ll pull a Palin😃

• Karla says:

Yeah, that’s it, Donnie. Mean old America doesn’t deserve a man of your great talents. You should teach us a lesson. I’ll bet everyone will miss you when you’re gone. That’ll show us.

8. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Life has been unfair to this wealthy-but-stupid son of a slumlord.

9. Pupienus Maximus says:

Just ran across a picture of Mandela in prison. First thought : Mandela went from politician in prison to President, Trump is on an arc from President to politician in prison.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s