Wanna Refill on that Stupid?

I’m With Stupid

Our longtime, unindicted co-conspirator Scissorhead Distributor Cap read the rest of the Economist article and  sends along this urgent and important update to our Morning’s Stupid:

Reporter: The politics of this? Do you need to get Democratic support to get this tax plan passed?

Trump: Um. Little bit.

Reporter: And to get Democratic support, they prefer…

Trump: Depending. It depends on which plan, you know, which concept we’ve got to…but it could be. But I think the Democrats are going to like it. We may align it with infrastructure, which they like. They like it as much as the Republicans like it. We need infrastructure in our country. This country has wasted $6 trillion in the Middle East. Wasted. Like taking it and throwing it right out that window. Right in to the Rose Garden. See that beautiful Rose Garden? Look at those very nicely dressed people. It’s religious liberty out there.

This entry was posted in 4th Reich, People Dumber than Dolphins, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Wanna Refill on that Stupid?

1. C Montgomery Burns says:

Someone less sceptical might say that Klinger sounds like he’s going for a Section 8.

As for myself, well he just fucking nuts.

• Feline Mama says:

Yeah, he’s THERE. Just needs to start wearing a dress/heels.
      So, he goes from “beautiful Rose Garden”, to nicely dressed people, to, wait for it, religious liberty. Religious Liberty??! WTF.

2. Osirisopto says:

I’m surprised he did as well in business as he did.

• Feline Mama says:

But, did he?? Lots of BK’s, lawsuits, supposed mob ties. ” Curiouser, & curiouser”.
      I think after he BLEW/LOST what daddy left, it was all downhill . I never followed that “man’s”(?) story & BY GAWD I ain’t never !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. H-Bob says:

… Squirrel !

4. quakerinabasement says:

Somebody run get the tranquilizer darts and the net. I’ll stay here and keep an eye on him!

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s