Midday Palate Cleanser

“Move over, Keyboard Cat, you’ve been pwned.”

Müzik sevdalısı, dünya tatlısı evladım benim 😊😺🎹♩

A post shared by Sarper Duman (@sarperduman) on

And I thought they were a studio-only band.

This entry was posted in cats, Palate Cleansers. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Midday Palate Cleanser

1. Feline Mama says:

That cat is “Feeling” it, doncha know!!

2. MDavis says:

Kudos to this guy for powering through even with a cat perched on his hand. Keyboarding isn’t easy that way.

3. Just Liz says:

I needed that. Had a cat day, supposed to be a bath & shave, turned into bloodwork & dental checkup. She goes tomorrow for sedation, dentist all up in her grill & the lion shave, but today she is hissed! Yowled like only a cat can cuz she loves her pre-summer bath & shave, threw herself across my working space and began sleeping like the dead. Zombie dead, with claws. Gonna be a long Caturday… But her tail stops slashing all over when she hears this man’s cat-loving music so there IS hope. Have a great Friday! You’re simply the best, Tengrain & spitballers, learn so much from all of ya!

4. suedoise2 says:

What a divine collaboration! Improvisation for two hands and furry body!
    This reminds me of that Youtube classic a few years ago of the professional yoga instructor and the very affectionate orange tabby. The yoga routine (very advanced level) was being video’d for broadcast or DVD, and in strolled the kitty, ready to do his part… you could hear the studio guys laughing in the background.

5. Just Liz says:

Is that Furre Elisse?

6. Just Liz says:

She’s all up in my bed now.still slashy. Behind the laptop screen so she’s not about visuals. How can I just put that cat tune on replay? Background music so I can do other things while she is cat freaking out? Tomorrow she’s going to be waving flag a puff of a tail and a fluffy lion head, rest mostly bald shaved pink. Trying to stay cool in a hot world.
    She scares me sometimes but Iove her and will do all I can to help. Even if it means bleeding.
    Sheesh!