Shorter Trump

“Your father is a drunk, and your mother is a slut …but I like you.”

Trump: “It’s always a challenge like life itself is a challenge. It’s very funny when the fake media goes out — which we call the mainstream media, which sometimes, I must say is you.”

Dickerson: “You mean, me personally?”

Trump: “Your show, I love your show. I call it ‘Deface the Nation’, but your show is sometimes not exactly correct.”

As we say around Tengrain’s Little Hut: this isn’t going to end well. So as we keep saying, pay attention to his actions and not his words. So what is he pushing off of A-1 to perhaps B-12? That’s the real question.

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Shorter Trump

1. Bruce388 says:

Defacing the nation is Trump’s job. And you KNOW someone gave him that title.

After 100 days I guess we can safely assume that acting presidential is off the table. Yes? Yes.

• Feline Mama says:

He couldn’t even ACT presidential if his life depended on it!!
      I do know an accomplishment you can put on your resume’ donnie. You proved to be the most insulting POS I’ve ever known to be POTUS!

3. buckobear says:

Doncha just love the sound of jackboots in the morning ?

4. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

And to think that these whipped dogs still insist on normalizing this creep.

5. Mark E Bye says:

And as if Dickerson hadn’t subjected himself to enough punishment, there was an ad running during 60 Minutes tonight heralding his White House interview with Hair Fuhrer tomorrow on CBS’ morning show. They’ll never fucking learn, will they?

6. paul fredine says:

another example of him acting ‘presidential’, as long as it’s in some banana republic.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s