One Lump of Stupid or Two, Steve ‘Cantaloupe Calves’ King?

Securing the borders of his mind.

“My colleagues have generally been coming by and patting me on the back. And a surprising number have said that they pray for me. And, meaning they support me and they agree with me, a surprising number.”

Rep. King (R- Final Solution) declined to name a single one.

This entry was posted in 4th Reich, Steve 'Cantaloup Calves' King, Wingnuttia. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to One Lump of Stupid or Two, Steve ‘Cantaloupe Calves’ King?

1. Oblios_Cap says:

They are praying for him to develop a brain or keep his mouth shut.

2. Ah, come on. Even someone from the flatlands of Iowa must know that “I’ll pray for you” is not a compliment — especially if the person saying is from the South. Bless his heart!

• cat copeland says:

Good point, Frank! I’ve heard a person say “I’ll pray for you” because you’ve done a horrible thing or sumin’ bad is happening to you.
      Also, not only did he not mention any names, he also decline to mention WHAT marvelous things they’re patting him on the back & supporting him for. I must have missed something in the “fact news” area.

Frank – I think you found the subtext! “Bless his heart,” that’s a prayer, right?

I’m praying for you too Cantaloupe Calf boy. By the way, have you ever heard of an imprecatory prayer?

4. Bruce388 says:

“Please, Thor, make Steve not be stupid. Or at least make him be quiet.”

5. JTO says:

“Zero” is a number. A surprising number – an amazing number – some say some said, the best, the most important number.

Setting: Steve King at press conference:
    House and Senate leadership in background.
    Kleiglights and microphones, feedback and commotion in background.

(inaudible) static of amp cord connected”. . . cannot protect civilization with other peoples’ babies”
    Silence.
    Reporter 1: guppy jaw drop.
    Reporter 2: Eugene Levy Eyebrows, WTF?
    Fox Reporter, wiping something from her . . vacant, dead eyes.

King: Looks to the left, then right, draws on collar a’la Rodney Dangerfield, ‘am I right, guys? You know what I mean – You, McConnell, we were just talking about this with Ryan and Laborador. We need more white babies, just like Dr. Duke says . . . ‘

Senate and House leadership – checking watches, phones, tuneless whistling, distracted by . . ..

And Cut.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s