Don’t Watch Hair Führer Tonight #SOTU (Plan Enclosed!)

There are other things you can do than watch Hair Führer.

There are other things you can do than watch Hair Führer.

As regular readers know, Mock Paper Scissors believes that the best way to get under The Russian Usurper’s thin, orange skin is to NOT pay attention to him. We know for a fact that he refers to himself as a “ratings machine” and that he is always checking to get a warm fuzzy from his people, his movement.

So here’s the plan and it is simple. Instead of watching that mango-hued Shitgibbon fling poo tonight, don’t watch. But it is not enough (in my opinion) for his ratings to be bad, (paraphrasing ancient Chinese military strategist Sun Tzu) something  else must beat him like a rented mule. (I’m pretty sure that’s what it said in the original Chinese.)

When the SOTU starts at 9 PM eastern, turn whatever device you use to watch entertainment over to Comedy Central. They are having a Futurama mini-marathon (at least here on the west coast) during the address. I think losing the ratings war to a cartoon show is as perfect a statement as there can be.

This entry was posted in 4th Reich. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Don’t Watch Hair Führer Tonight #SOTU (Plan Enclosed!)

1. Nora Daly says:

Completely agree!

2. Steve-O says:

An excuse to watch more Futurama? Hooray!

3. Queasy says:

And really, there’s not a lot of sunlight between Bender and Bannon.
    Except I’d sit down and have a beer with Bender.

4. Bruce388 says:

Cartoon vs. Cartoon.

5. Jim says:

Love Futurama but I will wait 10 minutes for all the bullshit handshaking and GOP cheers to be over and then see what he has to say for 5 minutes because I predict it will be teleprompter boredom.

6. Jim says:

Okay, this is just bullshit as I thought. Nice gesture to open by standing against hate groups but those are his people and the GOP base, so….Then he starts on how he is going to resurrect American greatness and I switch the channel.

7. laura says:

There isn’t a stun gun, tow chain and court order strong enough to make me sit through that speech.
    Fuck that fucking Fuck of a so-called presnit.

8. Osirisopto says:

I’d rather hang out at the waste water treatment plant at low tide on a hot day than listen that shit-stain crow about how great he is.

9. Pingback: Lügenduck: The buck doesn’t stop here | Brobrubel's Blog

10. I failed in my assignment. I was watching Star Trek: Enterprise episodes and drafting the existing plans for an historic gay bar. My life is confusing, at best….

11. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

It was Bar Trivia night. My team recaptured first place after a poor showing last week (I was in VA, helping mom unpack after her move). Before last week, we had swept every week this year. My teammates told me that, when the results were announced, the place fell hush, and everybody turned towards our corner. My teammates went around the room, congratulating the winning teams. We had our streak, we were magnanimous when it ended, and now we have regained first place.

That beats a dumb speech by Vulgarmort.

12. I watched re-runs of Tosh.0 and then the usual Comedy Central Line-up to get beyond the opportunity to see and hear Trump.

13. paul fredine says:

i was waaaay ahead of you. figured i’d catch the high(low?)lights this morning and even they were too much.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s