News That Will Drive You To Drink

cat-tongueHappy Hour News Briefs

Ladies and gentlemen, Sen. Ted Nugent.

Rock musician and NRA board member Ted Nugent is considering a run for U.S. Senate next year, the “Cat Scratch Fever” singer said Thursday.

The 68-year-old Republican and avid Second Amendment supporter confirmed his interest in competing for Michigan Democrat Debbie Stabenow’s Senate seat this week after a local blogger touted him as a potential GOP candidate Tuesday.

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. Mr DeBakey says:

Well, wang dang sweet poontang, that’s the best news I’ve heard since my Cat Scratch Fever tests came back negatory!

Will he shit his pants if he wins the nomination??

3. E.A. Blair says:

I will read his obituary with great satisfaction.

4. I thought that mofo lived in Texas where he ran his “ranch” offering canned tame animal slaughter great white hunting experiences?

• Nora Daly says:

Ted Nugent, the once Michigan-based rocker and hunting activist, says he plans to get a Texas driver’s license soon and will become a Texas resident in 2005. Nugent moved his family to Crawford, Texas, where President George Bush owns a sprawling ranch, about 18 months ago.Dec 27, 2004

5. Osirisopto says:

I don’t know whether to laugh, cry or run away.

6. Plummet says:

I can’t wait for the primary, the Nuge and Kid Rock

7. Mr DeBakey says:

This post got me thinking about the only Nugent album I ever owned, “Gonzo” – the double live album.

I was always a sucker for a double live album – Uriah Heep, Rare Earth, Deep Purple, Three Dog Night and so on, even Neil Diamond […grab the old ladies, everyone goes].

When I heard Gonzo I was predisposed to say “Hell, yeah!”
    After a few weeks of listening, I was saying “What is this shit?”

The best track on the album is a cover of “Baby Please Don’t Go”
    Its also the worst version of that song I’ve ever heard.

8. It’s the only path further below the bottom of the barrel after Trump…So of course they are going to run him.

Dumbass Clarke is not going to be re-elected, so his paymasters are fluffing him to take on Tammy Baldwin, and he promises to make her sexual orientation an issue.

9. I think I just facepalmed through my head.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s