The Morning Quote

Deep thoughts from Stephen Miller

Deep thoughts from Stephen Miller

“This wall will pay for itself many, many, many times over. And it’s just astonishing to me that the media is so interested in how much it costs to secure our border and has no interest in the cost of refusing to secure our border.”

Genuine asshole Stephan Miller on This Week With a Greek Dwarf.

This entry was posted in 4th Reich, immigration, Racism, Stephen Miller. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to The Morning Quote

1. osirisopto says:

The cost of your lunch just increased.

“Brian Cash can put a figure to the cost of Alabama’s new immigration law: at least $100,000. That’s the value of the tomatoes he has personally ripening out in his fields and that are going unpicked because his Hispanic workforce vanished literally overnight.”

2. ming says:

Give this evil little twerp a pat on the head and tell him to fuck-off. Seriously. Is he like senior intern or something?

Note to Stephen Miller: The US has more than one border.

4. laura says:

That’s a face crying out for the Iowa State Fair corndog if I do say so myself.

• Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

All I know is, I wouldn’t want to have to pull a hook out of it if I reeled him out of the water.

I’m reminded of a Charles Portis quote: “Look at those eyes, we are entering a new Age of Reptiles.”

No offense to reptiles. I love my critters.

5. Randall says:

Has anyone else noticed how much Donald Trump’s team look like Batman villains?

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s