Rape Culture is Thriving- Thanks, Ann Coulter

ann

Our former, beloved Vice President, Mighty Joe Biden worked tirelessly to condemn and fight sexual assault, beginning 21-years ago to stop violence against women. In the past eight years, and in recent years, he’s spoken at countless college campuses for #ItsOnUs.” His full-throated support for ending violence against women made him a beacon of hope. Women felt more confident about sharing their stories and speaking out against rape.

As we all know, that was SOOOO January 19, 2017.

Sure, Trump is pro-sexual assault and an admitted sexual predator. We love that about him! He’s even garnered more support for his pro-rape agenda, in addition his cabinet, Ann Coulter’s joined in.

She tweeted this sassy little gem:

Hmmm. How about: Our REAL problem is that many men have no choice but to rape because they have no opportunities to date attractive women.

Hilarious! Oh, Ann, you rape loving vixen, where do I begin? Do you regard yourself as attractive enough to be raped? Do you believe that white female blondes are a rapist’s money shot? Are you asking men to rape you? I’m just spit balling here, but you might want to include how you’d like to be raped. For example, are you interested in gang-bangs? One-on-one rapes? Specifics would go a long way in achieving your rape goals. Do you want to be raped in alleys, your bedroom, walking home after a night on the town? Remember, Ann, location, location, location!

Annikins, I should mention that I’ve never been properly raped. At best my experience was rape adjacent. I was 11, and I wasn’t very hot. Although, I developed breasts quite young. Does that count? I know many victims of proper rape. Not as many women as Trump’s raped. Still.

ann-1

Jokes aside, Ann Coulter’s statement is another form of sexual assault. Not only is she re-traumatizing victims of rape, she’s advocating men rape women. Further, Coulter is stating outright that rape is necessary due to a lack of attractive women. That scares the shit out of me. Ann’s posture on rape is inhumane, repulsive and exasperating.

“The term “sexual violence” is an an all-encompassing, non-legal term that refers to crimes like sexual assault, rape, and sexual abuse. Please note that the legal definition of crimes vary from state to state. There are often other crimes and forms of violence that arise jointly with crimes like sexual assault, and these are described as well.”—RAINN

Every 98 seconds an American is sexually assaulted. On average there are 321,500 victims, age 12 or older of rape and sexual assault. Younger people are at the highest risk of sexual violence (18-34). Sorry Ann, you might have aged out! 94% of women who are raped experience PTSD. More facts about rape.

rape

Please visit ItsOnUs.org and take the pledge to stop violence against women. Read and share your story at EndCampusRape.com and at BraveMissWorld.com.

This entry was posted in Ann Coulter, snark and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Rape Culture is Thriving- Thanks, Ann Coulter

1. tengrain says:

Thanks Katie –

Elsa Shee-Wolf of the Nazis was one of the earliest and most enthusiastic Trump Supporter. Iron Eagles of a feather.

2. E.A. Blair says:

Coultergeist, like so many others, is depicting rape as a purely sexual crime rather than a violent power issue. It would be so easy to wish the same violence on her that she dismisses, but, of course, that’s not the answer. The real answer is respect for the integrity of our bodies, and that is something conservatives are at an utter failure to comprehend. They are more concerned with their control over others than they are over personal autonomy.

3. Infidel753 says:

You think this is bad? At the rate things are going, Trump will put Ann Coulter on the Supreme Court, and the “hey, I couldn’t get a date” defense will become a reality. It would be the perfect legacy for President Grabby.

4. Sirius Lunacy says:

Make America Rape Again!
    Rape the women and children
    Rape the land of Native Americans
    Rape foreign land of all their resources
    Rape the middle and lower classes

It’s okay if you’re a celebrity, they let you do it.

5. Pupienus Maximus says:

That sounded a little over the top even for her. She was reacting, in her typcially disgusting way, to https://twitter.com/Luis3RG/status/824372983947005952

Luis A. GarciaVerified account
    ‏@Luis3RG
    @VicenteFoxQue Our REAL problem is that many Mexicans have no choice but to go illegally to USA because they have no opportunities at home.

Not that that makes it any less heinous.

6. jimbobarebob says:

I really shouldn’t admit this, but as a good Catholic boy, I will: Bless me, Father Ten, for I have sinned. Every time I hear anything from Ann Coulter, I want to rape the hell out of her. I wouldn’t do it, of course. That would be like kissing Trump’s ring or ass. But honest, Father, I would like to. Will God forgive me?

7. Patrick Day says:

I wouldn’t even have sex with her with tRump’s dick (small piece of smegma that that would be). Bet se would even have trouble strumming a guitar, much less actually playing one. I suggest she stick the long end up her ass, no, wait, the big end would be a better fit.

8. Ten Bears says:

Last I looked, the population is pretty evenly split twixt male and female, and though there may indeed be a dearth of “attractive” (white) women for lesser men to date there is to my pleasure no dearth of wonderful women out there with which a gentleman and scholar might whit away the afternoon who don’t look like Ann Coulter or Kellyann Conyer.

Seriously, white women are overrated.
    Ten Bears

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s