Ilsa, She-Wolf of The Nazis…

Crazy is as Crazy Does

Crazy is as Crazy Does

…tells us two things and blog help me I kinda agree with her analysis (and yes, I note that a clock is right twice a day and a Calendar is right about once a decade…):

HOW TRUMP COULD RUIN HIS PRESIDENCY

…What coalesced Trump’s base, what made his support tempered steel, was the fact that voters had been lied to, over and over again – on many things, but most smugly and repeatedly on immigration…

…But if he breaks a major campaign promise, his supporters will turn on him with a blind ferocity, dwarfing their rage toward Jeb! because Trump’s is the more exquisite con. He will have duped them. And he will never, ever, ever get them back.

This does not mean that I’ve switched sides, but that I agree with her analysis: if Hair Fuhrer fails to enact the white power segregation he ran on, The New Confederacy will run him outta town in a NY minute. That was the main driver of his support, and if he doesn’t box car outta the country everyone that they hate, they will come for him. They want him to expand the deportation list, not shrink it.

And the other thing that Apple Annie (see what I did there?) said that struck me as prescient was a Tweet last night:

She’s smart enough (cunning, actually, if you know what I mean and I think you do) to know that if Ayn Rand fan boi and noted Zombie-eyed Granny-starver Paul Ryan tries to vivisect Social Security and Medicare as part of his dismantling of the ACA, all hell will break loose in Methlandia as the Medicare scooters are confiscated and the checks stop coming in.

This entry was posted in 2016 Goat Rodeo, Ann Coulter, Hair Führer Donald Trump, Islamophobia, Racism, Talentless Hacks. Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Ilsa, She-Wolf of The Nazis…

1. Steve M says no:

“This is his thing. He is a successful businessman who hires people to get him … what he wants,” said Fred Harris, 42, who works at a gas station near Philipsburg, Pa. “If he has to use swamp people to make America great again, why not?”

“I don’t think that should be the main thing on his mind right now,” [Holly Mann, 61, a retired teacher who lives outside State College,] said. “Everyone down there is involved in the lobbying. It’s going to take a long time.”

And I think there’s a very good chance he’s right, not just because he’s smarter than Coulter. They’ve long known there wasn’t going to be a wall, and I’m sure they won’t be surprised when there are no mass deportations. What there will be—hate speech all over and Minutemen or whatever they’re calling themselves nowadays patrolling Arizona and West Texas in their SUVs and with their guns spreading the White Terror—will be pretty horrible, and it will be enough for the faithful. The Social Security and Medicare cuts will be designed, the way Ryan’s always are, to stick it to the younger generation and let the oldsters alone, and few of his voters are going to notice it. We’re already hearing that the Obamacare repeal is going to be set up to start some years down the road so they don’t have to vote on a replacement plan at all next year, or maybe ever. They’ll be grinding us down bit by bit, and every time somebody dies or something goes wrong they’ll blame it on Obama.

Mr. Y –

As you know, I have a great deal of respect for Steve and the entire crew of NMMNG (you included!), but I think we all tend to fail because we do not understand how the other side thinks. We predict them to be rational when they are clearly irrational.

The only consistent thing this cycle has been racism. If Trump has an opportunity to give them the scalps that they so desire and if he doesn’t do it, they will turn on him. Much to Steve M’s credit (and all of us, I suppose), it’s too incredible to think that it is true. “It must be a joke,” we say.

It’s not.

While I agree with you that the ability to say the N-word with impunity (and the C-word and F-word, and blog only knows what other words) is like the cherry on the top, if they don’t get their pound of swarthy flesh (or at least a serious fight for their pound of dark meat), they will turn on him.

Everything else probably doesn’t matter as much (sadly, including SS and Medicare), but they want the proverbial boxcars.

And here’s where my blood runs cold: the Carrier deal is a dog whistle to them that he is really following through on his campaign promises. He’s lookin’ out for them, is the message, and that the Base was right to have faith in him.

I’ll sweeten the deal: Steve Bannon. He’ll make the case from the inside, and you know I’m right.

• Hey, I don’t think it’s rational to keep worshiping their pumpkin-headed Duce after he breaks all the promises he’s made them. You’re right especially about the Carrier deal though, I fear. He’ll provide endless symbols. And the symbolic way he deals with immigration could be very violent and cruel.

Y – And his Thank You Victory Tour shows us one thing: nothing has changed. He was inciting violence against the press, got the crowd whipped into a Lock Her Up chant, and Build The Wall.

He’s reinforcing their expectations, not diminishing them.

• Jim says:

There’s no question that economic xenophobia (Immigration), Islamophobia and general socio-economic dislocation along with perennial racism will be the touchstones for Dump’s empty rhetoric and token actions. But think his primitive conman mind also understands that Ryan is a rabid and politically stupid ideologue and so he will probably veto any of Ryan’s proposed changes to Social Security and Medicare. If they get to him. The GOP Senate is unlikely to consider any of these changes anyway. Few actually thought he would win and that we would be facing the unified GOP madmen at all levels and they too don’t quite know what to do with their power. What to destroy first?

• Pupienus Maximus says:

When prophecy fails. That is all.

Okay, I have to add that I know those people of central PA, well. I can pretty much guarantee they will compartmentalize the fuck out of it and blame all the harm Trump et al. inflict on them on liberals and so on.

• osirisopto says:

I agree In the eyes of LCD trump cannot fail, he can only be failed.

His most ardent supporters, the ones who could put him back in office for a second term will be satisfied with pissing off liberals for four years.

2. E.A. Blair says:

Little-known fact: The original Ilsa: She-Wolf of the SS movie was filmed on the set of the recently then-cancelled TV series Hogan’s Heroes. It was a cool deal; the movie makers got a ready-made prison camp set and the studio got the movie company to tear the set apart (since the movie called for the camp burning down).

I love this trivia! I had no idea that there was a movie of that name, it just always was in the back of my mind.

Wow,

3. apacapacas says:

I suspect the Trump voters have stopped their jumping up and down, caught their breath, and wandered off in search of cheese enchiladas. They won’t CARE what Trump does. They aren’t caring a lot about the dingbats he’s trying to appoint to his cabinet. I’m hoping the electoral college finds its way to electing Hillary after all, considering the swamp Trump is making of our national capitol.

• MDavis says:

Cheese enchiladas! Ha ha – I bet they *are* looking for cheese enchiladas, they were promised a taco truck on every corner, right?

• CHEESE ENCHILADAS

Our friend Pismo says, “I love these cheese enchiladas. My mom has had this recipe forever. I’m sure you could add chicken or some other meat if you like, but I like these just the way they are!”

12 small corn tortillas
        1 cup grated cheddar cheese
        2 (11 ounce) cans red enchilada sauce
        1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
        1 tablespoon shortening
        1⁄2 cup water
        1 teaspoon salt
        1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
        1 tablespoon chopped onion
        3 tablespoons canned green chilies
        1⁄2 lb grated cheddar cheese

DIRECTIONS

Over medium heat add pinto beans to skillet. Mash beans a little and add shortening and water. Simmer for 5 minutes.
        Add salt, pepper, and onions and cook for another 5 minutes.
        Add green chilies and 1/2 lb grated cheese. Mix well.
        Spray 13x9x2″ baking dish with cooking spray and pour 1 can enchilada sauce on bottom. Fill each tortilla with cheese/bean mixture, roll and place in dish.
        Top with remaining can of enchilada sauce and 1 cup (or more!) grated cheese. Bake for 20 minutes at 350.

• A surprisingly yummy way to use leftovers from turkey day is pumpkin turkey enchiladas:

Ingredients: Tortialls (duh), can o’ pumpkin (or fresh, or squash also, too), turkey leftovers, cheese (and beans, whatever else you want in there too), salt, pepper, some cumin and cinnamon (all spices in amounts amenable to your palate). Mix.

Prepare enchiladas as you would normally, but use the turpumpkin goop as the filling.

Fucking delicious.

• *Tortillas.

Dammit.

• E.A. Blair says:

The tortilla is a mutant creature that emerged after the worldwide radiation contamination following World War XI. It is a cross between a tortoise and a gorilla. In a display of prowess, the male tortilla stands up and beats on the underside of its shell, and the drumming sound can be heard for miles. As a result, all male tortillas are deaf; its mating call is “huh?”.

The tortilla is not to be confused with the burrito, which is a cross between a burro and a mosquito.

• HenryWallace says:

“I’m hoping the electoral college finds its way to electing Hillary after all….”

Hope you are willing to fight in the resulting Civil War…

Republican will never have to worry about the teaming masses because they are so easily manipulated. It’s the Alt-Right White Supremacist Nazis and Sovereign Citizens that they will have to worry about now. Those are the people who are going to be pissed and they are armed and dangerous. President Elect Trump (patooy) has never properly denounced White Supremacists and until he does they will continue to believe ALL of the lying liars promises and the conspiracy theories that parallel them. None of them care who he appoints to make that happen. They have been taught to believe the MSM lies to them specifically, therefore, he hasn’t and won’t renege on any of his promises.

• MDavis says:

Teeming masses, not teaming masses. It’s a small spelling distinction, but I think a telling one. Teeming means mindlessly mobbing around, generally in the same directions where as teaming masses would be more like the old-school GOP, an organized mobbing about in the same direction.

5. you can get various ilsa films on dvd from amazon – the original and various sequels – from reading their descriptions, it’s clear to me i don’t want to sit through them, but tastes differ

6. C Montgomery Burns says:

What more could be said about this monster….

• Bruce388 says:

The best part of Comedy Central’s roast of Rob Lowe was the barrage of insults aimed at Annie. She kept that frozen smile in place, though.

7. osirisopto says:

Looks like Ilsa isn’t going to wait by the phone any more.

8. HenryWallace says:

“(T)he white power segregation(ist) …. was the main driver of his support.”
    I don’t entirely buy this….

60 Million Trump voters + 90 million voters who stayed home leaves you with at least 75 million white power segregationist; not a very flattering picture of American society (nor accurate).

No, its about class and the political malpractice of both parties in our two party system….

HenryW – that is about 20% of the electorate. It seems to run about the same percentage that at the end of Chimpy’s administration thought he was doing a fine job.

It’s dead weight, they are unreachable. It’s why I’m not one of the Left who thinks we need to chase these white rural voters in the midwest. That rough 20% will never change.

–TG

9. The stopped-clock rule has yet to come into play wrt Ms. Coulter; she still has not been observed to be right even once. When she says that Medicare is not what the election was fought over, she is mistaken. The election was fought over every “unrealistic”, “unattainable” plank in every Republican Party platform since 1964. Trump won by becoming GenericRepublican, which he did so late and so smoothly that no one noticed.