Ew, Gross, There’s Santorum On It!

no-gag reflex

no-gag reflex

We’ve come to the point in the campaign were Y’all Qaeda is throwing their Hail Mary pass, and who better to be the QB than our old pal Frothy:

You know who’s really certifiable? Yeah.

This entry was posted in 2016 Goat Rodeo, Rick 'Frothy' Santorum (Ew! Gross!). Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Ew, Gross, There’s Santorum On It!

1. I feel like “certifiable” should come with things like indictments, charges, evidence, a description of what he thinks is treasonous–this is so irresponsible I actually revised my opinion of Santorum further down–which I did not think was possible.

2. Ming says:

WTF is wrong with people like that? I can’t even…

3. one of my wife’s friends met santorum on amtrak once – he was very personable and not at all pretentious, she said – may he be well, happy, and at peace

4. you know who i would like to see get a fair trial for treason? bush and cheney

5. Osirisopto says:

Speaking of certifiable… someone with training and a lot of experience should ask him what he did with that dead fetus he took home after he made his kids play with it.

6. vonBeavis says:

Isn’t this flat-out slander?

7. Oblios_Cap says:

When did calling your opponent treasonous become considered ok?

I would like to see Hillary’s original Traitor Certificate unless of course they’re just dancing in your head. Mkay.

9. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Well, Santorum needs to realize that the country has changed, stop using “our”, and find someplace to found his own Santorumstan.

It wouldn’t exactly be a land of “milk and honey”, though.

10. Kandace says:

How does a person become certified at treason? Is there a licensing board or a test?

11. RWW says:

Now we know what ventriloquist dummy Putin has his other arm inserted into.