And The Universe Laughed

Trump Campaign Fires Another Round!

Trump Campaign Fires Another Round!

When you have to cite the name of blessed St. Hannity in your defense:

TRUMP: Wait a minute. I was against the war in Iraq. Just so you put it out.
HOLT: The record shows otherwise, but why—why was…
TRUMP: The record does not show that.
HOLT: Why was—is your judgment any…
TRUMP: The record shows that I’m right. When I did an interview with Howard Stern, very lightly, first time anyone’s asked me that, I said, very lightly, I don’t know, maybe, who knows? Essentially. I then did an interview with Neil Cavuto. We talked about the economy is more important. I then spoke to Sean Hannity, which everybody refuses to call Sean Hannity. I had numerous conversations with Sean Hannity at Fox. And Sean Hannity said—and he called me the other day—and I spoke to him about it—he said you were totally against the war, because he was for the war.
HOLT: Why is your judgment better than…
TRUMP: And when he—excuse me. And that was before the war started. Sean Hannity said very strongly to me and other people—he’s willing to say it, but nobody wants to call him. I was against the war. He said, you used to have fights with me, because Sean was in favor of the war. And I understand that side, also, not very much, because we should have never been there. But nobody called Sean Hannity.

This entry was posted in Hair Führer Donald Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to And The Universe Laughed

Who says? Who cares? Whatevs. It’s all about the Benjamins.

2. Bill Reich says:

I wonder if there will come a time when Donald Trump, facing defeat alone in his bunker (Blondi and Eva have taken their poison), will admit to himself that he has failed?

3. Steve-O says:

We did call Sean Hannity. Only when we went to make fart noises into the phone, someone on the other end was already doing it.
    Strangely enough, it was exactly what Hannity was doing on his broadcast at that time too….

4. cat copeland says:

I never watch when trumpette talks. Does he EVER take a breath between sentences??

5. Osirisopto says:

“Sean Hannity, which everybody refuses to call Sean Hannity.”

I call him Sean Hannity, but only because what I want to call him would get me banned.

6. RWW says:

I tried calling Hannity but his head was so far up Trump’s ass, he couldn’t hear the phone ring.

7. Bruce388 says:

Hannity’s been too busy avoiding the waterboarding he was going to experience because it’s “no big deal.”

8. Jim says:

My favorite mad Trumpism from the debate was “Hillary Clinton has been supporting ISIS her whole life.” Truly sublime in its madness.

9. Pingback: And The Universe Laughed – FairAndUNbalanced.com

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s