News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

bachmann-straight-jacket

Our old pal One-L has been on a roll today. Now, she doesn’t want to be melodramatic, but…

“I don’t want to be melodramatic but I do want to be truthful. I believe without a shadow of a doubt this is the last election. This is it. This is the last election.”

This entry was posted in 2016 Goat Rodeo, Hillary Clinton, One-L Bachmann the Nutjobber, Y'all Qaeda. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. I wonder if One-L listens to white noise to suss out Gawd’s Great Plan™. What ever she’s doing makes just that much sense.

2. DarkStar says:

The Farce is strong with this one!

3. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Isn’t this what they said about the Kenyan Usurper in 2012?

4. RWW says:

The only plausible scenario involves an alt-right freakout and Second Amendment putsch, and I’m sure that’s exactly what she’s aiming at. So many rubes have to buy so many guns and prepper supplies or the wingnut scam machine might just collapse.

5. Randall says:

So Michele is admitting that the Republican Party is the party of rich old white men and that the more minorities there are, the less likely the GOP is of winning elections. Well… she’s right.

6. Osirisopto says:

One-L is telling those gullible idiots, with a perfectly straight face throughout the 4 min clip – and beyond – that Donald Trump is a theocrat.

She’s good. You know she got the cash up front.

One-L (R – Melodrama) is bearing false witness again and has added worshipping false idols to her shtick. Woe to the Republic.

8. Pupienus Maximus says:

One-L Two-Ns (R DSM-IV) projection once again makes IMAX feel inadequate.

9. laura says:

If she wants to stop voting, who am I to convince her otherwise.

10. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

I can’t stop laughing at the notion that Trump would uphold ‘godly, moral principles’.

11. I have been wondering if I should do a risky “X” tho I’ve been avoiding it…but after watching this most Anti-Christian of nutters speak (sit,Ubu,sit) I gotta go downtown Boise this week with a sign kinda like:
    “99% of Trump’s life told Jesus to go to Hell. Why r GOP Christians voting for the Anti-Christ ?”
    -wearing my Utilikilt.com along with my 30 clip AK-47 open-carried for self-protection, of course…