Word Salad, Tossed Fresh Daily

She's so vice-nintial!

She’s so vice-nintial!

Alaska’s part-time governor and full-time grifter Sarah Palin has taken to the might pages of her MyFace Place to tell us that she tripped and hit her head on a rock, and well, somehow she’s blaming the she-beast Hillary:

Leave Hillary Alone, BulliesAww, c’mon guys, give her a break. Anyone can be out of commission…. for weeks on end… whilst in the heat of battle for the highest office in the land. No press conferences for nearly a year? No scheduled campaign events for days upon days? No statements, no answers, no accountability, no problem. Layin’ low to run out the clock before November, but you’re SEXIST for noticing it.
And you’re MISOGYNIST for questioning a female’s fitness. Good thing media didn’t hound the crap out of ’08 candidate John McCain for his decades-old military medical records or I’d guess them to be hypocrites.
Leave Hillary alone! All that email-evidenced yoga, and wedding planning, and cookie-baking-grandma-duty wears you out. Believe you me.
Heck, even those of us claiming to be fit as a (seasoned?) fiddle, hit bumps in the wellness road. Even I. Especially I. (Remember Piper’s middle name is “Grace”; mine isn’t.)
Rock-running recently, I tripped over my own two feet and crashed & burned face-first. I recovered with the doc’s SuperGlue, and now any man who asks “what happened?” I’ll refer to as just a mean ol’ SEXIST bully.
Glad for Hillary’s protective media’s precedence. The next woman running for POTUS has no need to answer to much of anything, for we’ve got weddings to plan, and Down Dogs to do, and cookies in the oven! So just leave us alone, boys.
– Sarah Palin

Yeah, it made no sense to me either! So… any witnesses to the face-plant, Taaaaahd?

This entry was posted in #PalinBrawl, Hillary Clinton, Mooselini. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Word Salad, Tossed Fresh Daily

1. Ellis Weiner says:

Palin has become a crotchety, senile old woman sitting on her porch and muttering nasty, semi-lucid stream-of-consciousness monologues about whomever passes by.

2. RWW says:

But Sarah, Hillary isn’t allowed to trip over her own foot, or slip on ice, or take a day off the campaign, or swirl her head around in intentional comical reaction to being bombarded with questions from reporters, without being deemed feeble, neurologically damaged, critically ill or even at death’s door. Moreover, most of these outrageous smears are coming from MEN, primarily her MALE opponent. So yeah, there is a great deal of misogyny behind this crap whether you choose to recognize it or not.

3. moeman says:

Rock running leads to face glue. I’m lost for additional words.

4. Osirisopto says:

Her solution to a trip and a fall is to start sniffing glue?

5. brewella deville says:

So if I understand commenter Ellis Weiner (heh heh) correctly, Palin is the Miss Dubose of the 21st century?

6. E.A. Blair says:

While she’s recovering from her boo-boo, Palin should dlip into something more comfortable…like a coma.

7. apacapacas says:

Hm. I bet she hasn’t dlipped into anything recently, if she slipped on the rocks and then dipped her face in SuperGlue.

8. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

I think she went Jack-and-Coke on the rocks running.

9. DarkStar says:

I’m guessing this isn’t the first head injury Sarah has suffered. Just sayin’.

10. Bruce388 says:

“Good thing media didn’t hound the crap out of ’08 candidate John McCain for his decades-old military medical records or I’d guess them to be hypocrites.” — Sarah Palin

“I like people who weren’t captured.” — Donald Trump

11. cookie baking? Doesn’t she remember when Hillary was ripped to shreds because she said she wasn’t much for cookie baking? It was in all the papers you read, Sarah….

Sarah Palin in Dances With Rocks.

13. Bruce388 says:

I just hope the rock’s OK.