So this all happened in just one news cycle for Hair Furer Donald Trump:
- After saying he wouldn’t endorse him, Trump endorsed Zombie-eyed Granny-starver Paul Ryan
- Ditto: Grandpa Walnuts
- Ditto: the new-and-improved third amiga, the Traitor Joe back-up unit, Sen. Kelly Ayotte
- Trump insulted Japan:“You know we have a treaty with Japan, where if Japan is attacked, we have to use the full force and might of the United States,” he said.“If we’re attacked, Japan doesn’t have to do anything. They can sit home and watch Sony television, OK?”
- Trump now claims legal immigrants are a threat:At a rally in Portland, Maine, on Thursday afternoon, Trump provided a lengthy explanation of why he thinks the United States needs to be skeptical of immigrants from many countries, even if they follow the legal process…“We’re letting people come in from terrorist nations that shouldn’t be allowed because you can’t vet them,” Trump said. “There’s no way of vetting them. You have no idea who they are. This could be the great Trojan horse of all time.”
- …which lead to the sploidy-head moment of Paul LePage actually offering cogent advice:
- Melania Trump may have immigrated here illegally.
- Contradicting his populist pitchfork message, Trump releases the names of his 13-white guy billionaire economic advisors.
- And in a non-sexually harassing way, Hair Furer might have tried convincing his female employees to pose for Playboy.
I can hardly wait to see what today brings us.