The Afternoon Quote

"If I'm lying... hey! I didn't finish!"

“If I’m lying… hey! I didn’t finish!”

“You mean the Indian?” Trump asked when a reporter inquired about [Sen. Elizabeth] Warren during a press conference in Washington, D.C. “Who’s that? The Indian?”

This entry was posted in 2016 Goat Rodeo. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to The Afternoon Quote

1. E.A. Blair says:

Here’s another Trump Quote: “You can’t spell ‘awesome’ without ME!”

2. M. Bouffant says:

Christ, what an asshole.

3. Always classy. Always lying.

4. You can tell she left a mark on the loser.

5. purplehead says:

What does he even mean by that, “the Indian”?

6. Bruce388 says:

“You mean the Indian?” said the orange asshole.

7. moeman says:

Just wait for what he calls Chinese, Mexican, European and Middle Easterners when he is President.

8. ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© says:

<a href="http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-aipac-speech-bds-439042&quot;.This is my afternoon quote:

In recent years, the BDS movement has grown increasingly popular among college students on the American left. “We have to be united in fighting back against BDS,” Clinton said. “Many of its proponents have demonized Israeli scientists and intellectuals, even students. To all the college students who may have encountered this on campus, I hope you stay strong. Keep speaking out. Don’t let anyone silence you, bully you or try to shut down debate, especially in places of learning like colleges and universities.”

Clinton also included a few jabs at President Obama. “One of the first things I’ll do in office is invite the Israeli prime minister to visit the White House,” Clinton said to roaring applause. The relationship between President Obama and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is famously rocky. In 2015, then-House Speaker John Boehner invited Netanyahu to address a joint session of Congress without informing the White House, a move the Obama administration called a breach of protocol.
    ===============

No, I will not vote for Hillary in 2016.
    ~