News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

News That Will Drive You To Drink
Today, noted Vulgarmort enthusiast Scott Lively takes a breather from advocating killing the ‘mos and warns us instead of the coming Civil War when The Kenyan Usurper overthrows the government and declares martial law (emphasis mine):

That’s the scenario we face, in my analysis. We’re headed for a mini-Civil War in this election, raising the specter of Obama potentially using it as a pretext to suspend elections and stay in power under martial law. I know that’s an extreme result and I’m not predicting it will occur, just saying that it might.

I’m not predicting that a giant asteroid will hit the earth and kill us all, just saying that it might.

I’m not predicting that a Godzilla will rise in the Tokyo harbor, just saying that it might.

I’m not predicting that the rise of the machines will happen this year, just saying that it might…

This entry was posted in 2016 Goat Rodeo. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. Nora Daly says:

I remember peeps speculating that Bush/Cheney would do the same thing about 9 years ago.

2. brewella deville says:

I’m not saying that Jesus will come back to Earth, just saying that he might. I think that fits the formula, no?

3. Mr DeBakey says:

I’m not sayin’ Franke Potente will phone me up to take her dancin’, but she might

4. M. Bouffant says:

It could happen!!

What the hell is a mini-Civil War? If he’s talking about the republican Civil War, there will be no survivors because there is no compromise so I wouldn’t call that mini.

6. Bruce388 says:

Republicans might give a shit about someone other than the Kochs. Not likely, but it could happen. And Jesus, too.

7. La_Randy says:

I am not predicting that 25% of the United States population will be disappointed in November, but it may happen.

8. Randall says:

I’m not saying a zombie apocalypse will happen, but it might. (Watching Fox News turns one into a zombie…)

9. HarpoSnarx says:

It would be irresponsible not to speculate if Scunt Lively’s colon was rerouted to excrete through the orifice under his snot maker. Luckily for him and his fellow degenerates, WhoreMedia breathlessly awaits the next discharge.

10. O-Towner says:

It’s Deja’s but all over again! The same thing was being said in 2008 about Bush and Cheney. It was a little more believable then……

11. Pingback: News, Trump, Bernie, Supremes, Voting Rights – FairAndUNbalanced.com

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s