RIP, Nancy Reagan

Nancy Reagan glamor couchRemember Scissorheads: If you cannot say anything nice, come sit next to me.

This entry was posted in Dead Celebrities and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

74 Responses to RIP, Nancy Reagan

1. tengrain says:

I hope they bury her on her knees.

2. Scalia, Reagan–it’s Hell’s Harvest. Put on your dancing shoes, Nancy. You’re about to wear dresses of iron, jewelry of manacles, and tiaras of nails.

3. Never understood the level of acceptance, if not elder statesperson respect, she received.

She took Ronald Reagan, an amiable, vaguely anti-communist dunce, who appreciated a woman who, by all accounts, could suck the truck off of a trailer hitch, and turned him, by way of her daddy, into the re-incarnation of the host of Kandarian demons.

He proceeded to do more damage to America than a Power Ranger giant-ass widget made of a Confederacy torso, Russian pinkie toe, and the sucking anus of Falwell.

She, even dumber than him, nevertheless did enormous bad for humanity. May she be in hell blowing Satan (while kicking Scalia in the balls, ‘cuz we must still pay attention to priorities.)

4. I’ve still got this 1/2-full bottle of rum. Scootch over.

5. tengrain says:

True Story: my parents had a picture of me sitting on Nancy’s lap (they were somewhat friends of the Reagans), and I’m red-faced, screaming, and tears running down my cheeks. They put it in one of those hinged frames on top of the teevee. Oh, the picture on the other side of the hinge? Me sitting on Santa’s lap, grinning from ear-to-ear.

So you see, I come by it naturally.

• M. Bouffant says:

When I was employed in the banking industry Nance came to our bldg. to say NO!, & I was in a group of wage-slaves recruited to stand next to her for a photo op which ran in the corporate house organ, when they were printed on paper. Alas, I’ve lost all my copies of it.

And my Republican mother always said that Nancy just wanted to be the queen, & convinced Ronnie to make it happen for her. So we can lay the blame for the downfall of these United Snakes directly at her no-doubt fashionably-shod feet.

Bitch.

• I’m looking forward to seeing those for some future Christmas post, Ten. Saint Nicholas on one side, the Krampus on the other.

When my parents moved, they created a hallway that my siblings called the Walk of Shame. It had all the famous republicans that they knew, and always with someone in the family posing with them. It went up on that hallway, and oddly disappeared after they died.

‘Tis a mystery.

6. Steve-O says:

I once read that Nancy claimed we all love the smell of our own farts.
    Now she has passed. One has nothing to do with the other. Just that the fart thing is all remember about her.

7. moeman says:

Raygun had really big hands.

8. Osirisopto says:

I’ll join you guys as soon as I find a corkscrew.

9. purplehead says:

Remember SCISSORHEADS: If you cannot say anything nice, come sit next to me.

This is one reason I love Tengrain and MockPaperScissors. So many other sites with comment sections are just the opposite of that.

Who will dig her up and kill her again? Along with Ronny’s and Scalia’s unrolling corpses?

10. purplehead says:

unROTTING corpses. Sheesh. Although there is something poetic about unrolling corpses.

11. another kiwi says:

This is all very interesting but will no one think of Peggy Noonan?

12. grs says:

Which GOP front runner will wear this on their sleeve best? Predictions? I’m going Rubio. He already claims to be a Reagan child. Let’s see if his mommy issues make the main stage.

GRS –

I think Cruz once escorted Nancy Diet Pills down the aisle at the Reagan Library, so I’m putting my money on that smarmy summabitch.

• Osirisopto says:

If emotional exploitation is involved Toronto Ted is the one to bet on.
        If it’s gullibility, my money’s on Vulagmort.

13. purplehead says:

See? This what a lot sites admonish:
    No personal attacks on her in comments please. We don’t speak ill of the dead here on the occasion of their death.
    Fuck that shit. The dead WERE ill, or they wouldn’t be dead.

Purplehead: if I didn’t speak well of her when she was alive, I’m not going to suddenly become pious about her now.

• E.A. Blair says:

In the spirit of what Bette Davis said of Joan Crawford: “I was told only to speak good of the dead, Nancy Reagan is dead….good!”

14. Bob says:

May she be reincarnated as an African-American lesbian with a drug addiction. Let her enjoy the fruits of her work for a couple decades.

15. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

I’ll say something nice about her: She seemed to have a nice relationship with Mr T… though she would have done her level best to keep him from voting.

16. E.A. Blair says:

I wonder if her last words were “Just say no”.

I have a painting of Nancy Reagan snorting cocaine. It’s from a greeting card with the caption “Fly High, America!”. Give me an email to send it to and I’ll share it with the Scissorheads.

Fly High America!

Tengrain was here!

(EA Blair has sent another Nancy Reagan pix entitled, Eat Your Heart Out Jackie O, which I refuse to embedd, but for those of you with strong constitutions, you can click the link. But fair warning: sleepless and sweaty nights will ensue all the rest of your days!)

Blaire: Tengrain AT mockpaperscissors DOT com

My absolute favorite cartoon in the late and lamented SPY magazine was of Nancy scooping up the white house china, crystal, and silverware into a bag and the caption underneath said something about “Nancy Reagan prepares to leave the White House.”

• Weird Dave says:

Sleepless and sweaty nights will ensue all the rest of your days!

Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

• Bruce388 says:

I clicked. I saw. I regretted.

17. M. Bouffant says:

Couple good shots of Her Hollywood Majesty here.

Tengrain was here!

18. Perdurabo says:

Peggington Noonington approves this message.

19. HarpoSnarx says:

Hell’s Digital Message Board: March 6, 2016:
    FROST WARNING!

20. another kiwi says:

See Debbie Schlussel’s brilliant takedown of Michelle Obama on the
    Twitteration: Nancy Reagan brought style & glamour back to the White House & Then Michelle Hussein Obama Took It Away. RIP
    She is mainlining I reckon, through an eyesocket.

Schussel is really a piece of work. TBogg has some more comments up at Raw Story; amazing how The New Confederacy are using Nancy’s death to go racist on Michele Obama.

• C Montgomery Burns says:

How delightful it would be to see Michele O go to the funeral as BHO’s rep.
        She could or should first place a mirror under her nose to see if she’s still breathing then stick a few pins in her to see if it rotting corpse wakes.
        Now that would piss off the NC.

21. E.A. Blair says:

Remember this?

Dr. Emmett Brown: Then tell me, future boy, who’s President of the United States in 1985?
    Marty McFly: Ronald Reagan.
    Dr. Emmett Brown: Ronald Reagan? The actor?
    [chuckles in disbelief]
    Dr. Emmett Brown: Then who’s vice president? Jerry Lewis?
    [rushing out and down a hill toward his laboratory]
    Dr. Emmett Brown: I suppose Jane Wyman is the First Lady!

22. tengrain says:

And I forgot about this song:

23. mac from oregon says:

Seems suspicious to me that a 94 year old cocksucker like Nancy could just fall over like that. Will there be an investigation? It’s odd that her psychic didn’t warn her about the coming foul play, could he have been behind it?
    Oh well, let’s all sing the spiritual together, “Ding Dong the witch is,,,,”

24. Weird Dave says:

I – I ~ ~SOB~ ~ I LOVE you guys!

25. HarpoSnarx says:

What I want to know:
    How can someone so young die of congestive heart failure? How?
    Damn you Obama!

26. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Maybe Mojo Nixon can deliver the eulogy at Nancy’s funeral:

27. purplehead says:

I’ve had this postcard on my bookcase for decades. I couldn’t bear to send it to anyone because I was selfish.

I think we need to share a bottle of Pernod and talk about the ’80s. That was lovely, Purplehead.

28. FlemmishSpy says:

Thank you, B**4. I remember those lyrics. The subversive pushback was much needed in those dark times.

29. I am a bit surprised that you spitballers never posted “Tramp The Dirt Down” before i did….

30. jo6pacjo6pac says:

Thanks all, I knew I wouldn’t be disappointed:-)

31. After seeing that cocksucker’s hagiographies overwhelm every single morning “news” show today, I really needed the proper perspective you delightfully foulmouthed folks provided. Thank you!