RIP, Antonin Scalia

Fungol!

Fungol!

They say if you cannot say anything nice, then you should say nothing at all.

[Intentionally Left Blank]

This entry was posted in Dead Celebrities, supreme court. Bookmark the permalink.

54 Responses to RIP, Antonin Scalia

1. zorbear says:

You shouldn’t muzzle your readers like that. Sure, YOU shouldn’t say anything “not nice”, but what about the rest of us?

2. Raymond says:

Well I wish Scalia the following Irish saying, ” And may you be in heaven. half an hour before the devil knows you’re dead.”

3. ebonkrieg says:

another grave to dance upon.

4. Bruce388 says:

Is it wrong that I’m smiling?

5. grs says:

Well shit. How will Clarence Thomas know how to to vote now?

6. Iron city says:

No fair, you got me all excited for nothing.

7. Kandace says:

Does anyone know who’s Texas ranch Scalia died? People his age die suddenly, but at a ranch in Texas does need some clarification.

Oh, it was actually a resort, not a private ranch, Kandace, or so someone I trust on Twitter says. — TG

• Kandace says:

According to CNN his friends went hunting without him this morning which actually kind of shocked me. Nice friends.

They wanted to leave him alone with his latex suit, ballgag, and the under-aged transexual dominatrix recommended by David Vitter.

But I’m only guessing that’s how it played out.

8. another kiwi says:

9. Karla says:

“I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.”
    -Clarence Darrow

10. Mr DeBakey says:

“Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, the intellectual cornerstone of the court’s modern conservative wing, whose elegant and acidic opinions inspired a movement of legal thinkers and ignited liberal critics, died Feb. 13 on a ranch near San Antonio.”

That is quite the sentence [from the Washington Post].
    Was Scalia out hunting with Cheney at the time of his demise?

Yeah, I thought about the Good Doctor’s eulogy for Nixon, too. I’d love to have the chops to write something like that for Scalia.

11. Osirisopto says:

12. C Montgomery Burns says:

Somewhere in hell is Fat Tony & Ronny Raygun are laughing their asses off, smerking at the pain and pleasure this will give BHO/Roberts/the country during the whole fucked up 2016 election process.
    It brings a smile to my cold dried up sole too.

13. Osirisopto says:

In other news I can’t wait to hear the bitching and moaning of the GOPers and black helicopter crowd.

Alex Jones is gonna buy another house off of this.

14. “I did not go to the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” If you want another Twain quote…

15. moeman says:

What with scalia now circling into hell, this may yet prove that Breitbart is actually dead. Fat Tony, say hi to Andy.

Also, imagine if Bernie nominates Hillary to the SCOTUS…

16. Fuck him. Fuck him with Cheney’s corpse. He, Reagan, Falwell, and the Brentwood Speed Bump are on the wet end of Satan’s golden showers.

I would not wish his death to be anything other than natural, nor would I wish him to suffer. But Imma glad he’s fucking nailed to a perch.

17. purplehead says:

18. Kct says:

I want to know what influence peddlers he was hunting with this week.

19. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Wow, this was sudden. I bet Ruth Bader Ginsberg is high-fiving her oncologist as we speak.

20. It will be an engineering feat worthy of the Romans at their height to construct the drainage system for his grave.

My very first thought when I heard, I swear to Dog: “Ding dong the dick is dead!”

21. DarkStar says:

and the right will blame Obama and form an elaborate conspiracy theory in 3…2…1, cue Alex Jones

• Sirius Lunacy says:

Obama should immediately nominate Joe Biden just for the exploding head effect.

• Sirius Lunacy says:

Or perhaps even better, Obama should immediately resign and then just when the wingnuts reach peak celebration mode for deposing the Kenyan Usurper, Joe Biden could nominate Obama.

• MDavis says:

Right on cue, Alex Jones posts an “emergency transmission” on Facebook discussing his gut’s superior instincts re” cause of death. It’s the truthiness that will get them in the sticks.

22. grs says:

Will Trump want to nominate Judge Judy or Judge Wapner?

23. purplehead says:

I was having lunch with a friend this afternoon, at pho place just down the street. My friend was facing the teevee which was on, at a low volume. She suddenly blurted, “Scalia is dead!” I thought she was messing, but I turned around and looked, and sure enough, there were the talking heads and Scalia’s picture….I instinctively yelled out in full throttle, arms waving in the air, “YAAAAY!!!” Then I thought, oops, maybe that was kind of crass….nah. Some of the staff turned and looked at me. I noticed a fellow, oh, in his 60s, sitting alone a few tables away. He looked at me and smiled broadly.

Fuck the fucking fucker. I’m glad he retired from the Court.

24. Toulouse says:

I’m dancing my schadenfreude dance, at full volume, with tremendous glee and great vigor. And enormous relief. One less black-robed neo-monarch to protect Citizens United and frak over voters.

25. As my friend Walter Lipman also said: Only speak good of the dead. Antonin Scalia is dead. Good.

26. I gave it a day, but:

Scalia is dead, and the Constitution is alive.

27. Pingback: Justice Antonin Scalia, RIP | Foster Disbelief

28. They say if you cannot say anything nice, then you should say nothing at all.

You know, “they” say all sorts of stupid stuff, I prefer not to listen to them. So:

RITKOHYBUCMWACDTYCDFAHNMRAWYUFOAP

Or: “Rest in the kind of hell you brought upon countless men, women, and children due to your callous disregard for any humanity not male, rich, and white, you useless fuck of a person.”