Santorum Spotting! (The Morning Quote)

One of them is a dummy and the other is Charlie McCarthy.

One of them is a dummy and the other is Charlie McCarthy.

Frothy Santorum was on Morning Joe to give a ringing endorsement of Marco ‘Big Gulp’ Rubio, the Cold Warrior for a New Generation, and beloved grandson figure of Wingnuts over the age of 65 and under the age of death, and he was asked by the execrable Joe ‘Squint’ Scarbourough to name any Rubio accomplishments:

“I guess it’s hard to say that there are accomplishments when nothing was done,” Santorum said.

This entry was posted in 2016 Goat Rodeo, Marco 'Big Gulp' Rubio, Rick 'Frothy' Santorum (Ew! Gross!). Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Santorum Spotting! (The Morning Quote)

If not showing up for doing nothing is an accomplishment, then, by all means, Marco is your man.

2. MADVargr says:

Charles P Pierce over at esquire.com is looking for a new nickname for Lil Rubio. Scissorheads, assemble!

3. Sirius Lunacy says:

If that’s the best ol’ Frothy can do pulling wingnut answers out of his backside, then its no wonder his campaign is suspended. I should think by now that Santorum would have this all figured out. It wasn’t that Rubio did nothing, Rubio’s greatest accomplishment was that he kept the Kenyan Usurper from doing anything.

4. Pupienus Maximus says:

What, getting the Rethuglican party to cover your personaL expenses during lean times isn’t an accomplishment? Hooking a Jewish billionaire auto dealer to be his sugar daddy isn’t an accomplishment? Setting an attendance record an order of magnitude worse than the average Senator isn’t an accomplishment?

Criminy, you guys are demanding!

5. A.J. says:

Rubio’s life story has given him “real ideas” to help the least privileged in society, (South Carolina Repuke Sen.) Scott said Thursday on CNN’s “New Day.”

Oh! It’s his life story! It gave him “Real ideas™”! Instead of…?

The GOP should stick with “person you’d have a beer with” to pick a president. That, at least, is a bit believable. (C’mon, Senator; is that the best you can do?)

• MADVargr says:

Like I’d trust Rubio to not down my brew the second I turned my back to check out a girl at the bar.

MADVargr – Rubio would not be your wingman. Dude has player written all over his face. Bad Player, probably.

PS – I had a Page from the Book of Faces for a little while and then two things happened almost at once: 1) my employer demanded everyone turn over their accounts and passwords to HR to review, and 2) I got a stalker who showed up at work. There’s no power on earth that could get me to sign up again.

6. rubio does have the biggest ears in the senate