The Morning Quote

“I have the most loyal people, did you ever see that? I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot people and I wouldn’t lose voters.”

Don’t dare him.

I think Wayne LaPierre just popped wood.

This entry was posted in 2016 Goat Rodeo, Hair Führer Donald Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to The Morning Quote

1. Osirisopto says:

If h shot someone he wouldn’t loose followers. He’d gain them.
    If it was a black guy he shot he could just stop campaigning.

2. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

The real scary thing here is that he thinks that’s a positive.

3. DarkStar says:

and that speaks volumes about those who would vote for the Donald.

4. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Also, I think I’m going to avoid 5th Avenue until sometime in December.

5. Kandace says:

I couldn’t believe his supporters weren’t insulted by the idea that Vanilla Isis could be a murdering thug and then I remembered who his supporters are. They probably consider it a compliment.

Kandace – as long as the right people are being murdered. I don’t he’d say this in Manhattan, BTW.

• Kandace says:

Too true….I am still planning on avoiding Fifth Avenue on my next NYC trip just in case the Donalds shooting skills are as bad as his knowledge of the bible (Second Corinthians anyone?)

6. C Montgomery Burns says:

In the universe of Trump-ism one could shoot Trump and then become president.
    Quid Pro Quo eh The Donald.

7. HarpoSnarx says:

Ach mein Gott! Gregory Ammas Stillson is about to become president of the United States!

8. So, T-rump claims that he could shoot somebody, Carson boasts about attempting to stab somebody… Hmm, what’s next? iCarly boasting about drowning puppies in a sack? Christie cheerfully sacrificing a sheep live on the Today show?

Until they come out and tell us, an intrepid reporter really needs to dig into these issues further and start asking the real questions about just how bloodthirsty these other supposed “conservatives” in the race are.