The Funniest Thing I Read Last Night

The 2016 Goat Rodeo!

The 2016 Goat Rodeo!

…is this analysis of The 2016 Goat Rodeo contestants, ranked by who you would want on your side during a bar fight. Interesting premise, indeed.

While I think that the author, Ali Davis, analysis is pretty spot-on about their personalities and bar-fighting skills, I’m not so sure about his ranking. I completely agree with Cruz and Trump being the last two guys you want on your side (though I think Davis might have mentioned the opportunity to punch Cruz was golden), I have a hard time accepting Schrödinger’s Candidate being much better.

Anyway, it is a great and funny read. Highly recommended.

This entry was posted in 2016 Goat Rodeo. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to The Funniest Thing I Read Last Night

1. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

With Trump, you seem to get a bar fight at every rally now.

2. Bruce388 says:

Not sure I agree with the complete seeding, but #14 and #1 are correct.

Trump got sent to military school; as he said, that’s JUST LIKE being in the military. I imagine he was exposed to some combat techniques.

3. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Because, as you’ll notice, the instant you read his name, you thought “Oh, Rick Santorum can’t fight.” You don’t know how you know or when you understood it, but you know, deep in your soul, right in your very bones, that Rick Santorum cannot fight.

Ya know, though, Rick has an ace in the… uh… hole, a special attack like a Pokémon has- the Santorum Surge. Just make sure you’re not standing behind him, and he’ll ensure that your opponents have a frothy, slippery mess making their footing unsure and their stomachs queasy.

Rickachu, I choose you!

4. rob says:

Trump and Hucklybe both have concealed weapon permits. Probably Christe too.
    Just saying.

• Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Christie probably conceals a snub-nosed .38 in his navel.

• yastreblyansky says:

And Cruz has one of those poison rings like Lucrezia Borgia, but the worst thing about him in a bar fight is you don’t know whose side he’s on till after he’s killed you.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s