Goofus and Gallant Rescue iCarly

Carly smells a senior?

Carly smells a senior?

Honest-to-Blog, what is it with Wingnuttia and women?

Remember the other day when the short-fingered vulgarian Donald Trump attacked Carly ‘Fire ‘Em All’ Fiorina’s looks:

“When the anchor throws to Carly Fiorina for her reaction to Trump’s momentum, Trump’s expression sours in schoolboy disgust as the camera bores in on Fiorina. “Look at that face!” he cries. “Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!” The laughter grows halting and faint behind him. “I mean, she’s a woman, and I’m not s’posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?”

Well, that does not sit well with the raised-pinky finger set, and so ¡JEB! decided to ride his high-horse on the low-road to rescue iCarly from that uncouth vulgarian:

And not to be out-done by such a blue-blood snob, Wisconsin every man, the wall-eyed git of song and story Scott Walker had to say, “Me too!” –

Meanwhile, Carly remains mum. Thanks for the jousting match, boys.

(Note: Trump is now walking back his attack in his usual non-apology way: “I’m talking about persona. I’m not talking about looks.”)

This entry was posted in 2016 Goat Rodeo, ¡JEB! The Smartest Bush®, Carly "Fire 'em all" Fiorina, Hair Führer Donald Trump, Scott 'Hot Ham' Walker (R-Koch Industries). Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Goofus and Gallant Rescue iCarly

1. C Montgomery Burns says:

I likes her other face, the before face better.
    And yes she is ugly and shallow and vile, but on the inside.:)

The 800# Frankenstein in the room, aka the Great White Hope of the Rubes, does not give a shit what these two losers have to say. The rubes understand him completely and the establishment can just go fuck themselves. Have a nice day republican party. Only 424 more until the next election.

3. M. Bouffant says:

“Looks. Face. Persona. Hey, what’s the difference here, huh?” Trump didn’t add aloud.

4. A.J. says:

I’m guessing he hasn’t seen Kim Davis…!

5. Bruce388 says:

I, like The Donald, am in no position to slam anyone’s looks. However, the prospect of Tailgunner Ted Cruz’ face in the Oval Office is frightening.

6. evillemike says:

And while Carly’s comeback should be something like, “I ain’t no damsel, and I sure as hell don’t need none o’ ya’ll to rescue me from a jagoff like Donald Trump.”

But she can’t say that cuz the “people” she needs to vote for her are the same “people” who believe she’s either just a stupid ball-buster bitch who thinks she’s better’n any man so she’s got it comin’ when Trump decides to slag her, or she’s a frail panicky little thing who should be grateful that a big strong hunk like Jeb would stoop to ride in and sweep her off to safety blah blah blah.

It’s a source of perpetual bemusement knowing that multiple contradictory notions can so often occupy the same space in the “conservative brain” without causing catastrophic structural failure. I’m just constantly amazed that some of ’em are able to walk around on their hind legs.

It is a wonderment.