How’s That Rebranding Workin’ Out, Reince?

Chris Christie

“At any moment, FedEx can tell you where that package is. It’s on the truck. It’s at the station. It’s on the airplane,” Mr. Christie told the crowd in Laconia, N.H. “Yet we let people come to this country with visas, and the minute they come in, we lose track of them.”

He added: “We need to have a system that tracks you from the moment you come in.” (NYTimes)

Wow. I cannot imagine that anyone would be offended at being compared to, you know, de-humanized cargo.

Of course, if Gov. Sammiches was a FedEx package their would be extra shipping charges.

Thank-you, thank-you! Try the veal!

This entry was posted in 2016 Goat Rodeo, Chris 'Traffic Cones' Christie, immigration. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to How’s That Rebranding Workin’ Out, Reince?

1. Raymond Smith says:

Now wait the GOP want this very bad so we should give it to them. First there will need to be a test period say 3 years. The test subjects should be any and all members of the GOP party, even those that have voted for them as so called Independents. We would mark them and track all of their movements and see how the system works. Then we will decide or maybe not.

• Osirisopto says:

They’ve gone from loosing their shite over a national ID card to wanting to chip people awfully fast.

I wish someone would suggest this was Obama’s idea so we could see how long it take to go from a republican campaign promise to a worldwide conspiracy to persecute Christians.

Isn’t that what Obamaphones are for?

3. Pat Day says:

Love that picture of Christie. One thing you can say for him…He’s not a sock stuffer like GW was. In fact, I think he went for the Camel Toe look…Either that, or he’s doin’ the Caitlyn thing and hasn’t started the hormone portion of the procedure yet.

• Bisham says:

Holy Crapoly, “Christies Cam Toe”….I think I have a new blog commenting handle. And as I noted on this board a while back…he should have hired GWB’s codpiece construction crew- a sure fire way to up yer poll numbers with Fox viewers.

4. Mr DeBakey says:

Reebok must have a tent & awning department

5. HarpoSnarx says:

Hung like a mosquito. No wonder he’s such a cranky blimp.

6. Bruce388 says:

It was a dark and freezing night.

7. Sirius Lunacy says:

I don’t know what you are all on about, I look at that picture and I see a huge dick.