Experts with guns

ERATH COUNTY — Chris Kyle, a former Navy SEAL who became known as the deadliest U.S. sniper, was one of two men murdered on Saturday afternoon at a gun range in Erath County.

A suspect, Eddie Ray Routh, was captured Saturday night and arraigned on two counts of capital murder.

OK, so presumably the best shot in the world was shot and killed, surrounded by guns at a gun range in Texas, by someone who was legally in posession of a gun.

Our condolences go to the families of the slain. It’s so sad that these two war heroes who were doing such great work for veterans were mowed down so senselessly. If the best trained marksmen in the world are not safe, we have a problem.

Can we quit the Kabuki theater now and talk about some regulation?

(WFAA)

This entry was posted in Guns! Guns! Guns!. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Experts with guns

1. Ralph Wiggam says:

We need armed guards at the gun range.

2. well, if only he had a BIGGER gun….

3. Skinny Dennis says:

Bet everyone involved was reaaaaly polite about it too.

4. Ralph Munn says:

Regulations??? HELLZ NO!! The only thing that will stop a bad man with a gun is a GOOD man with a gun! …or maybe TWO good men with guns…

…oh, wait…
    😦

5. HarpoSnarx says:

E(W)rath County?

6. Why the hell would anyone take a wounded vet with PTSD to a goddamn firing range? Gadzooks, that’s just horrible to me… it reminds me of a story about parents who give their depressed younger son the very same gun his older brother killed himself with.

My skin’s crawling.

7. SunburntSky says:

I spent a bit of time on Tea Party Community. (I may have been booted out, though I don’t know why.)

It might be worth noting that a majority of comments I saw on the stories about Chris Kyle speculate that Obama had him killed. Just so you know what you’re dealing with….

8. Labrys says:

Judging from comments to one of my own recent screeds about gun control…NO we canNOT talk about control of the Holy Guns! I mean, the circular logic is stunning, in the most literal sense. A government that wants AR-15s banned is by definition tyrannous, so no, because you can’t go ’round “dissing” polite gun owners.

My head hurts. It is only Monday…I’d say “shoot me”….but someone might.

9. Dimitrios says:

The only thing that will stop a bad man with a gun is a good man with precognition and a gun.

Is that any better?

10. The only thing that will stop a bad man WITHOUT a gun is… me. Or you. With a stick, a bat, a chair, whatever. It’s a fight I’m all in for. And you?

11. Another Kiwi says:

22 vet suicides a day. God they luvs them some troops, until they go and shoot someone, then they are “lone nuts, that no one could foresee”

12. jonescrusher says:

We all know that people kill people. We all know that we, as a nation, are not psychologically well and that we are being hindered, not helped, by drug dealers also known as our ‘health-care providers’.

Do the math. Pick a priority. Choose one.

13. Our condolences go to the families of the slain. It’s so sad that these two war heroes who were doing such great work for veterans were mowed down so senselessly. If the best trained marksmen in the world are not safe, we have a problem…

Uhh… you’ll pardon me if I heave up all of my previous meals for the past week.

This sonofabitch was trained to commit murder and participated in it willingly. His death at the hands of another “warrior” with a gun is the most deliciously ironic justice I can think of.

These bastards aren’t heroes. Take a look at what they’ve participated in in Afghanistan and Iraq, and get back to me on the “heroes” bullshit.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s