Who knew…

…that Breitbart’s mother is a wingnut YouTuber?

OK, I have no idea who this person is, but it is a drunken wingnuttian rant for the ages (and totally NSFW).

This entry was posted in 2012 Goat Rodeo, Willard, Wingnuttia. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Who knew…

1. Some Techie says:

Completely off the scale. White coat material.

2. another kiwi says:

Lack of sharing, costs elections. It can’t be said enough

• Tengrain says:

If you wait long enough you’ll find out that Obama isn’t American like she is (born on the 4th of July) because he’s never participated in a painted turtle race. Bastid!

I couldn’t stop laughing. I wonder if Hunter S. Thompson ever binged on butterscotch schnapps?

3. Dimitrios says:

It was only seen by about seven million people, but I think I’ve found the Romney endorsement video that cost him the election.

• Tengrain says:

Dimitrios –

I love that Joss Whedon video (I think we even put it up a week or so ago). It’s the line at the end about Spam having its own key. I just cracked up.

4. another kiwi says:

I’m thinking that this actually, Ole dead Andy who faked his death as cover for a sex-change operation that he knew the workmates would not approve of. He’s starting from scratch again in the Galtian tradition but THEY WON’T SHARE!!!!

5. Mountjoy says:

Is this waht Diane Sawyer does in her spare time?

6. KnucklesBdraggin says:

Speaking of Hunter T, this is one college roomie one wouldn’t want to give acid.

7. grs says:

Holy crap Mountjoy nails it!

(Just chortled my coffee.)

8. tommyspoon says:

Wow… it’s sad and social at the same time!

9. tommyspoon says:

She seems very needy. I could never get away with this during a curtain call…

And one more thing: this can barely called a “video”. The audio is quite entertaining, but the visuals are sorely lacking.

Grade: C+

10. I went through two pairs of pants in the first four minutes, then had to let it go – tomorrow will now be Laundry Day, Ya Bastard!!! 😆

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s