Oh, noes! Liz Cheney says…

…The Kenyan Usurper Hawaiian Devil Baby has abandoned our imaginary allies in Czechoslovakia (which has not existed since 1992. See Walesa, Lech):

Because there is no lie too small nor apparently too big for Liz Cheney (THE MOST IMPORTANT DEPUTY ASSISTANT SECRETARY OF STATE FOR NEAR EASTERN AFFAIRS In Our Nation’s History, Maybe Ever) to tell.

Nepotism Exhibit A Liz Cheney is being treated as an expert and doesn’t know that there is no Czechoslovakia, so she goes on at great length about the Obama Apology Tour (which every single fact checker has given pants on fire ratings to), and appeasing our enemies like Iran (really, she said that), and of course the cold warrior boogeyman Russia.

Why is she being given a public soapbox which she so clearly does not deserve and is absolutely unprepared for?

This entry was posted in Death of the Media, Liz Cheney, Lying Assweasles, Nepotism Today, Pundits who make me crazy. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Oh, noes! Liz Cheney says…

1. Bruce388 says:

Some theories:

A. Producers are afraid if they don’t put Liz on camera, Blam-Blam will shoot them in the face.
    B. Liz is a refreshing change of pace from the usual white, elderly, male Repug.
    C. Palin’s in Alaska taking care of her kids.
    D. Michele’s home, still trying to convert Marcus to a heterosexual lifestyle.
    E. There ARE no sane, competent Repugs.
    F: As the late Senator Roman Hruska said about a doomed Nixonian appointee to the Supreme Court, mediocre people need representatlon, too.

2. Reamus says:

Deputy Assistant Secretaries for anywhere carry coffee to the meetings and do the xeroxing chores. QWhy the hell does anyone think she has a view on anything?

Obama is letting sequestration happen? Really.

Czechoslovakia is still a real place, huh Liz? Really. Better check with Monrovia and the Slovaks.

So the Libyan deaths and the flag burning was the same and the situations in both countries are so similar Obama was wrong to leave Cairo out, huh? Really. What about his phone call to the Egyptian President Liz, you hear about that?
    You are an asshat and a typical sound bite journalist. Go do something useful.

3. MDavis says:

@Bruce388, RE #C: Not a chance. Maybe trying to clean up or cover up the latest mess her kids have gotten into, but take care of her kids? Nope.

4. Matty Boy says:

It’s almost impossible to lose your seat in The Gang of 500 in D.C.

5. Thomas says:

I’m not sure I get the “see Walesa, Lech” thingy. I don’t quite get the connection of the Polish Mr. Walesa and the breakup of Czechoslovakia. I must have missed something.

• Tengrain says:

Folks, you are right – I stepped in it. I got hung up on Poland, because of course Willard had a news conference there with Walesa. But in my defense, I’m not trying to pass myself off as a National Security Expert, either.

6. Axel grease says:

Remember that Rick sanatorium said it. There are no smart people in the republican party. Hence Liz

7. Another Kiwi says:

Curse that Invisible Obama! Curse you giving up on a place that no longer exists. Next up he’ll form an alliance with Gaul.

8. tom says:

Not Walesa maybe Václav Havel the 1st President of the Czech Republic?

9. Reamus says:

Just the guy who makes coffee then?

10. I know this is petty, but what gives me solace is this: no matter what she does, she will have her mother’s thighs.

• Tengrain says:

Pissed –

And hopefully her Father’s heart. Actually, I’m pretty sure she does have it. In a box, buried in the backyard. Near the dead hookers.

11. This girl is dumb and cute, which in other circumstances might endear me to her (such as at a bar at closing time,) but as a political commentator? …not so much.

12. Pope Bandar bin Turtle says:

This girl is dumb and cutedumb and dumb and …

Srlsy … ewwwww!

13. Gwen Ifill looked PISSED when the camera quickly cut to her.

14. Pharmakeus Ubik says:

TG, are you implying the Cheney is just the current alias of Koschei the Deathless?

15. Some Techie says:

Really a shame to lose Czechoslovakia after all the time spent learning how to pronounce it.

16. Dimitrios says:

And what a shame about Lech Wałęsa after all the trouble I took learning how to spell his name correctly.

17. shartiblartfat says:

Cunnint Runt and Pope Bandar bin Turtle, Tonya Harding is similarly dumb and cute, but having seen the tape, I prefer Tonya to Soylent Blond any day!

18. Some Techie says:

Dimitrios:
    I’d usually heard Lech Walesa’s last name being pronounced as “vallensa”. I suspect the correct pronunciation would be “vah-LAY-zah”.

• E.A. Blair says:

Neither. The Polish letter ‘w’, as in German, is pronounced like an English ‘v’. The Polish letter ‘ł’ (a lower case ‘L’ with a slash) is pronounced like an English ‘w’. The Polish letter ‘ę’* is a nasalized ‘e’, which is a sound English does nor have but is pronounced like an English ‘en’. Taken all together, the correct pronunciation va-wen-sa, with the accent on the second syllable.

*Also used in the Lithuanian & Elfdalian languages and in Dalecarlian dialects.

19. Some Techie says:

Dimitrios,
    Just a stream of consciousness post. Have a nice day.