Behind every great man…

Herman-has-left-the-stage

…there is a great woman, usually packing heat.

Black Walnut has left the stage to spend more time with his family.

This entry was posted in 2012 Goat Rodeo, Adulterer, Black Walnut. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Behind every great man…

1. I believe a dead squirrel is the best symbol for Herman Cain 2012.

At least, that’s what I’m going with.
    ~

2. nycedges says:

Let’s all give thanks that lucrative book deals, speaking engagements and Fux contracts are NOT going to be in his future as planned. Next up for the pillory, Newtie!!!

3. I find this strangely sad. Here’s a guy who could have represented a whole lot of people, but instead stood up for only the priveleged few. What a pathetic traitor to those who brung him.

4. Fitley Fitzel says:

I’m watching for signs of blunt trauma on Herman’s noggin. Any day now… BAM

5. grs says:

I don’t say this very often, but poor taste with the gun TG. You should have used “surveyor sites” like Sarah Palin did.

6. Texas Betsy says:

What’s he doing with his arm? Is this 1930’s Germany?

7. Another Kiwi says:

Waving bye-bye to the Fox gravy train.

8. carol says:

I’m not so sure he is off the gravy train. He can claim the same victimization like Palin does. Fox people eat that stuff up. I think the only thing that changes for him is he can stop pretending he is running for President. I’m sure he has already has an outline for his new book about being hounded by the ‘liberal media’. Maybe Newt can help him get a Tiffinys charge account. He probably will need it. In the meantime, deny, deny, deny.

9. Matty Boy says:

We have lost a great target for mockery and a tremendous source of crazy ass shit. We are now almost bereft.

Except for Newt, of course.

And, oh yeah, Rick Perry.

Oh wait, there’s Ron Paul and Michele Bachmann, too!

Did I forget anyone? Sure I did, the Mittster and Old Frothy.

I guess we don’t really need Herman Cain. He did have a lovely singing voice, though.

10. Bruce388 says:

There are still plenty of passengers on the crazy train.

11. ebonkrieg says:

carol, you hit on the irony of it all. Hermie will do all right with his bad self. His run for the nomination (con) had more legs than Palins, but it ain’t over yet. He’ll bemoan the “liberal” meanies who done him in for everything it’s worth (or not worth.)

12. sadly there will be plenty of people who will pay Hermie to speak and grope women
    they paid Newt $60K!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Dimitrios says:

Herman Cain was the only one within a day’s drive of compus mentus who could replace John McCain singing “Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, Iran.”

14. The wife was probably looking forward to months without that asshole around. I’m sure Herman appreciates her service in getting him the hell out before his “campaign” imploded. Well, completely imploded.

15. Captain Spaulding says:

Meanwhile Mrs. Herman is burning through the Atlanta yellow pages as she hunts for a good divorce lawyer. Adios, pizza man. No more need to lie about playing “hide the sausage”.