Maybe she should study history?

A Texan making a joke about shooting a president? Really?

This entry was posted in Texas, America's Lab for Bad Policy, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Maybe she should study history?

1. tom belt says:

Ironically, the worst president that has ever been appointed to office came from the shame state of Texas.

2. “Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention.”

-Molly Ivins

3. Dimitrios says:

Sorry Van, but you’ll need to hop into your way-back machine, journey to 1998, and convince Chimpy McStagger that what the world needs, and will vastly reward, is another Bush league baseball team manager.

4. murican says:

Lauren, a super-hot conflicted blonde, loves Jesus and Zionists and is President of the UT College Republican Brownshirts. She likes pina coladas, her tequila neat and sniper practice from the Charles Whitman Bell Tower. She does not like getting caught in the rain which is no problem now that Rick has prayed the rain away. She also likes books, convertibles and the Texas School Book Depository. Like one of her heroes, Newt, she is an amateur historian who one day hopes to be a highly paid lobbyist. She knows, in her pretty little heart, that Lee Harvey did not act alone no matter what Carlos Marcello said.

5. kirby says:

I think Newt just found Callista’s replacement.

• Tengrain says:

Kirby –

Welcome to MPS, it is good to have you with us.

Oh: DING! DING! DING! We have a winner!

The snark is strong with this one.

Regards,

Tengrain

6. Isn’t the Texas State Bird the swallow?

7. Waitaminnit. Y’mean, Van Jones said that? That Van Jones? Democratic Party astroturfing Van Jones? Van Jones, whose nose is so far up Obummer’s ass that he can hardly breathe? That Van Jones?

Actually, I don’t give a shit what anybody says, I think Obummer will go down as the worst President ever — not just for continuing and normalizing Chimp Administration policies, but because he did such a piss-poor job of being a good President.

8. D’ahh, shit; serves me right for trying to proof my own copy at this hour. That second sentence in my comment should have read:

Actually, I don’t give a shit what anybody says, I think Obummer will go down as the worst President ever — not just for continuing and normalizing Chimp Administration policies, but because he did such a piss-poor job of pretending to be a good President.

There. And now, back to what I should be doing at this hour, which is watching some old MST3K episodes.

9. Grung_e_Gene says:

Well, gosh! Don’t ya know it’s funny when conservatives talk about killing the President! Jeez can you not take a joke!