You cannot make up this stuff

Rick Perry challenges Nancy Pelosi to a presidential debate.

Does the dimwit theocrat secessionist think he is running against Nancy now?

(The Hill)

This entry was posted in 2012 Goat Rodeo, Governor Goodhair, Public Drunkeness, Wingnuttia. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to You cannot make up this stuff

1. What next, the Catholic Church volunteering to help Penn St. with it’s pedophile problem?

Oh. Never mind.
    ~

2. DB says:

Rick Perry asking for a debate?

Nancy would kick his ass in a debate.

• Tengrain says:

DB –

Welcome to MPS, it is good to have you with us.

Nancy would kick his ass, and it would be the most enjoyable minute of television, wouldn’t it?

Regards,

Tengrain

3. I challenge you to a game of Tiddlywinks.

4. Laura says:

Looks serious! He’s got his boots off and everything!

((Hugs))
    Laura

5. What, he thinks he stands a chance against her, because she’s from San Francisco and a woman?

Prick Erry couldn’t win a debate against a wedge of cheddar.

6. murican says:

“He’s got his boots off and everything!”

To prepare for his throwdown with Nancy, Rick eats, shoots and leaves his boots.

7. TG, at that, it would be longer than he’s ever lasted with a woman.

O YES I WENT THERE.

8. Another Kiwi says:

I am so living for the moment when he calls her “Little lady”

9. Poopyman says:

Just to update, Future Speaker Pelosi did respond:

“He did ask if I could debate here in Washington on Monday. It is my understanding that such a letter has come in. Monday I’m going to be in Portland in the morning, I’m going to be visiting some of our labs. I’m in California in the afternoon, that’s two. I can’t remember what the third is.”

10. murican says:

“can’t remember what the third is.” Ron Paul sends a telegram to Nancy reminding her that the third thing she should do is to eradicate the EPA.

11. Dimitrios says:

Rick Perry debate Nancy Pelosi?

Nonsense, Governor Goodhair couldn’t even debate Nancy Pelosi’s shoe organizer.

12. Bruce388 says:

How long has Rick lasted with a man?