New Conspiracy!

Via Crooks and Liars

Yeah, President Carebear planned it to take away eyeballs from the short-fingered vulgarian’s TeeVee programme.

This entry was posted in 2012 Goat Rodeo, Chimpy's Great Adventure, Conspiracy Theorists, Teabaggers, Wingnuttia. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to New Conspiracy!

1. libhomo says:

Did Trump pay him to put up that headline?

People should boycott his show to protest another rich jackass trying to buy another election.

2. Bing says:

Awesome. I fucking hope it’s true. 🙂

HJ (deceased)

3. Bruce388 says:

Drudge has a point. After all, Celebrity Apprentice and killing bin Laden are equally important.

4. okjimm says:

too tooo toooo funny!!!!

5. Matty Boy says:

I already proposed this conspiracy over on Oliver Willis’ site.

And by the way, Spy called Trump a thick fingered vulgarian.

• Tengrain says:

Matty Boy –

Let’s say they called him both thick- and short-fingered. My old copies of SPY are long gone and teh Google gets hits for both. I’m thumbing through my anthology of Spy, The Funny Years to see what they say.

6. Dimitrios says:

It isn’t like ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ hadn’t already jumped the shark at the instant of its conception, now is it.

7. moeman says:

drudge wants photos. Necrophiliac?

• Tengrain says:

Moeman –

Naw, Drudge is an eggophiliac. He does something unspeakable, involving (raw) eggs, of which we can only guess. But you can Google Drudge and eggs to learn of it. It is why I sometimes call him The Eggman.

Regards,

Tengrain

8. MikeBoyScout says:

The most amazing thing about Drudge’s lede is it assumes anybody was watching that show.
    What’s the share of that POS program? A 3 for 18-49 year olds, which translates to 4 million doesn’t seem much in a country of 300+.

9. Pingback: Osama bin Laden Dead! (Is Osama bin Laden alive and living in Argentina?) « Skeptical Humanities

10. moeman says:

I goog’d “Drudge and eggs” and am now blind.

11. being right in the midst of it all (and receiving the call at 1030p last nite telling me that the network special report will go on ASAP and could run past 11p – i only said i hope the prez of nbc news knows he is preempting Nene and Starr…….. and donald has a long memory