Even Nature is dying to leave Arkansas

huckabee's running.jpg

Why do birds
Fall down from the sky
Every time
You walk by…

Jeepers! First thousands of birds die in midflight and now up to 100,000 fish is a river have croaked! Makes you think Gomer is getting ready to run for Preznint again.

This entry was posted in 2012 Goat Rodeo. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Even Nature is dying to leave Arkansas

1. Arkansas is so full of homosexual sinning, even the food supply must pay.

2. dogcicle says:

Funny Tengrain but there are some [me included] that love Arkansas so much we will not leave Arkansas until we die! Huckabee has left the state for greener pastures [more electoral votes] but Florida’s loss is our gain. Keep up the good work and I will remain barefoot and broke in the Natural state [as long as what killed the fish and fowl doesnt affect primates]__Dogcicle

• Tengrain says:

Dogcicle –

So what is the current thinking down there? Does anyone have any ideas?

Tengrain

PS – Congrats on getting rid of Gomer. But I kinda like the Gomerette.

3. Matty Boy says:

I had heard about the birds falling out of the sky, but the fish kill of just a single species is a real puzzler.

4. Pingback: Arkansas Officials Suspect Foul Play in Bird Deaths, E.T. May Be The Cause - The Imbecile

• Tengrain says:

Dogcicle –

That was interesting, ecoterrorism weapons that kill wildlife to wreck havoc. I have not heard that conspiracy theory before.

Now I wonder what really is going on. I’m guessing that there must be a major polluter in the area.

5. Paul W. Luscher says:

Plague of frogs coming up!

6. Reamus says:

Great photo, Ten, must be Huckabee, he would do that.

7. Bruce388 says:

Has the reigning king ordered all male infants slaughtered yet? That might be another sign.

8. Pingback: Well, Now that That’s Over With! « A Feather Adrift

9. HarpoSnarx says:

“Major polluter” or “jobs creator”? Won’t someone have to clear the carcasses?