Yes, I am that petty

What? No rictus grin? Couldn’t get the Buy It Now button to work?

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Yes, I am that petty

1. BamaGuy says:

Oh she was just tired. What she lost was just Mad Money, 170 million is Chump Change to a person like Meg. She would have blown it on expensive toys and baubles, why not try to purchase Power over The Little People, it would be more long lasting fun…

2. libhomo says:

She got a small taste of what it felt like to be one of her EBay customers. Poor booboo.

3. mbarnato says:

Not used to being said “no” to, she truly did believe that she could buy the Governorship. And why did she want it? Only to be more powerful. Poor Cali is hurting; NutMeg would have gutted what’s left of the golden in the Golden State. One thing can be said about Jerry Brown: he’s got the vision thing working. Fingers are crossed…

4. Demeur says:

Good luck to anybody who can run that state.

5. Dr. Monkey says:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah (deep breath) Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (wipes away laughter tear) Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

6. nonnie9999 says:

i can’t say it better than dr. monkey.

7. C Montgomery Burns says:

Boo Hoo

The look of 100 million going up in smoke.

8. Bruce388 says:

$100 million? I just saw a figure of $170 million. That money could have paved some roads, repaired some schools, bought some photovoltaic panels. Instead it went to some TV stations. But I guess that’s stimulative, too.

9. moeman says:

Few glimpses of hope in America. This is one. Oh look, a garage sale. Gotta beat eMeg to it.

10. I have to second (or third) Dr. Monkey as well. Now all we need is for Ebay scandal to come to a head involving her period as its CEO and huge legal bills and, well, then I break out the champagne.

11. Pingback: Employment for Losers « HYSTERICAL RAISINS

12. Mac from Oregon says:

Well, she did spend all that money, but on the other hand, she has a warehouse full of personalized T-shirts… so I guess its a win, win for her…