Hysterical Raisins and Mock, Paper, Scissors Announce…

Statuette of George Allen as a lawn Jocky to announce the Macaca Awards

…the first Semi-Regular Macaca Awards

It seems so long ago that George Allen uttered the words that moved a generation (and sank his political career), and forever seared the word Macaca into our collective brain.

And so we honor all that is appalling in American Politics with the First Semi-Regular Macaca Awards.

Nightly, starting tomorrow night and concluding on Election Eve, you will be able to vote for the biggest Macaca in different categories. Nonnie and Tengrain will announce the winners on Election Eve, so this is democracy in action! Everyone is eligible to vote, no Arizonastan Juan Crow laws here, fellow citizens!

Please also check Hysterical Raisins for details.

This entry was posted in Macaca Awards. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Hysterical Raisins and Mock, Paper, Scissors Announce…

1. Pingback: Why would I buy food from someone who makes me lose my appetite? « HYSTERICAL RAISINS

2. i love award shows

3. nonnie9999 says:

i already have a dress! now i’m trying to get some jewelers to lend me some ice for a few hours.

4. Ten: You are going to have suggested Macaca award snacks, right? I want to make sure that I have the right nibbly bits for the ceremonies.

5. nonnie9999 says:

tg,

you hafta! unless, of course, you want to cover all your naughty bits with meat. if that’s the case, ice is even more essential.

6. SkinnyDennis says:

Can you use another description than “semi-regular”? I’m a senior citizen and I try not to think about those things.

7. perdurabo says:

Ermmmm…..

Shouldn’t that be “Jaime Crow”?

• Tengrain says:

¡Hola Perdurabo! –

Welcome to MPS, it is good to have you with us. I’m not sure how to spell Señor Crow’s first name, so thanks for the tip!

Bueños snowshoes,

Tengrain

8. Bruce388 says:

Yes, as a Spanish major (and boy, the phone was ringing off the wall after graduation), I can confirm Jaime is correctamundo.

9. Pingback: The Macaca Awards! « HYSTERICAL RAISINS

10. I am going against the current on this. Xtine has been grifting since the late eighties, she founded her own ‘values’ non-profit and made herself the head of it and went on TV pimping its POV. There’s so much video evidence from twenty years of her nonsense.

11. perdurabo says:

TG,

You are as kind as you are smartaleck-y. The pleasure is mine I assure you. And for the record, I am an anglo, who has a spanish sur-name, living in Texas, and am presently learning French(just in case I end up in Nawlins on a serious drunk, surrounded by thugs or surly tranny hookers – ya just never know).

Great site Mon Ami!!!